Passenger plane carrying 227 en route to Bejing has gone missing

• Start date
  • Replies 322 Comments
  • Views 12,383 Views

? Is there new info I haven't heard? or just an overall sad face.....cuz it is very sad. I just can't imagine what those families are going thru..not knowing where your partner/parent/child is. The not knowing would be the worst. I hope they find it soon.

Look at the comment before mine.

There were two infants on that plane.

How do you know Tron? I think it' still MIA.

Look at the comment before mine.

There were two infants on that plane.
I think he was speculating....but I am speculating on his speculation... I haven't heard anything new though, but I didn't pay too much attention last night.

Oh I know he speculating, still sad situation though.

another of the good trailers, this guy has a good voice to report news

this is potato's theory

[LIVELEAK]367_1395328940[/LIVELEAK]

Anything new here? Last I heard they thought it went down in Indian Ocean but had not found anything. What's goin' on with this?

they all died

rip

they say it crashed and debris fields are seen via satelites but haven't found anything yet

belly landing no front wheels yesterday in brasilia

[LIVELEAK]d53_1396106426[/LIVELEAK]

:10: :clap:

Remember when a similar landing was televised live? Same technique, the pilot just kept the nose up until the very last moments.

I wonder how tight one's sphincter gets when they realize they're gonna have to land like that.

news report said they flew around until they were practically fuel-less

Attention ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. I've got good news and bad news. The good news is, we're gonna re-play you Caddyshack 2 on the entertainment system.

:chickendance: