Passenger plane carrying 227 en route to Bejing has gone missing

• Start date
  • Replies 322 Comments
  • Views 12,514 Views
RC, the basics to BELIEVING in your Man is the same throughout the world! A Muslim man from Turkey goes to Mecca to see his God! A non-believer from Denver goes to Nevada to see his! No big difference here like there is with fresh vs. frozen spinach!

some wisdom in what you say mr.m.

Still, seeing children banging on the table in prayer freaks me out.
And that terrible cross with a man nailed to it. :yikes:

I just found out that if you do a google image search for "whimsical crucifix," you do NOT get any whimsical crucifixes.

I think that there are no whimsical crucifixes out there.

Untapped market?

And that terrible cross with a man nailed to it. :yikes:

I know, I know! BELIEVE me, this scares me a little too!

the-man-burns-during-the-burning-man-2013-arts-and-music-festival-in-the-black-rock-desert-of-nevada-august-31-2013-by-jim-urquhart.jpg

I know, I know! BELIEVE me, this scares me a little too!

the-man-burns-during-the-burning-man-2013-arts-and-music-festival-in-the-black-rock-desert-of-nevada-august-31-2013-by-jim-urquhart.jpg

Ooooooooooh! That shouldn't scare you.

That is hell of a moment right there. You've never seen so many happy people.

I found a few for you MrX! You know if you end up in the black with the March Madness Contest, we could get one delivered to you? Maybe a personalized birdhouse instead? Let's not get ahead of ourselves! GL with the contest too!

il_570xN.222147008.jpg

Honesty MrX, googling some of the creations at Burning Man, appears to be lots of talented people there! :up:

I found a few for you MrX! You know if you end up in the black with the March Madness Contest, we could get one delivered to you? Maybe a personalized birdhouse instead? Let's not get ahead of ourselves! GL with the contest too!

il_570xN.222147008.jpg

Those aren't whimsical, MrMonkey! Well, maybe the one with the polka dots. Doesn't matter, though, because those aren't crucifixes. Thought you could sneak some crosses in there, did you, you sneaky monkey? Anyone can make a whimsical cross.

Honesty MrX, googling some of the creations at Burning Man, appears to be lots of talented people there! :up:

:yup: Might be the biggest waste of talent on earth. It's glorious.

What's with the girly shoes?

Oh.

I feel so bad for the familes of the passengers. There is no way they can properly grieve...some holding out hope of hijacking and that they are still alive.