Passenger plane carrying 227 en route to Bejing has gone missing

• Start date
  • Replies 322 Comments
  • Views 12,366 Views
.Thousands of people searching from home..that would be nuts if CL found it. Maybe KC came to her in a dream.

Every pilot we've talked to believes it was hijacked by the crew.

Every pilot we've talked to believes it was hijacked by the crew.

and flown where? any other answer, besides straight into the ocean, makes little sense to me

1237048_278535408980591_173111743_n.jpg

Latest news heard on the way home ............ and see this at usatoday site!

Objects in satellite pics could be from missing plane

Aircraft and ships are traveling to the vicinity of two objects in the Indian Ocean spotted by satellite imagery that could be related to a missing Malaysian airliner, an Australian official says.

The objects are "of reasonable size and probably awash with water," John Young, general manager of the Australian Maritime Safety Authority, said during a press conference. There are two objects and one is about 24 meters, or 62 feet, long, Young said.

RC, look at this time .....

4:05 a.m. EDT March 20, 2014

and now read what it says .....

Aircraft and ships are traveling to the area to try to locate and examine the objects, one of which has a dimension of 24 meters (almost 80 feet) while the other one was smaller.

My post was at what time? The fuks has to edit a simple math error! usatoday idiots! LOL!

and flown where? any other answer, besides straight into the ocean, makes little sense to me

it's a triple 7 that thing had gas for 8+ hours. could have easily made it to the middle east.

plus if you turn off your transponder at night and fly into a country without anyone ever knowing.

potato's co-workers joke around about how they could easily steal a G4 at our base as long as they file VFR.

this is one fucked up situation as there's still family members holding out hope that their loved ones are alive.

we are sticking with out original prediction of electrical arching caused a fire. will be years before we know the probable cause if at all.

It crashed into the ocean.

It's very sad but very true.

You're welcome.

Cali, post a pic of that ass.