Passenger plane carrying 227 en route to Bejing has gone missing

• Start date
  • Replies 322 Comments
  • Views 12,516 Views
Rawvolution!

snorting Lexapro? Little baby Jesus? Ok you win. I don't get it. Maybe that's the point. Intoxicated action girl....checking out. maybe.

I don't think you can snort them. They're 90% filler.

still leaning towards Rapture and governments creating wreckage to take focus away...

just like the moon landing man

I don't think you can snort them. They're 90% filler.
yeah. And I really don't need them. I could get a script easily enough. I would like to try it though. I have heard good things.

Transponder turned off right after final cockpit message of "Allright. Goodnight."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/15/malaysia-airlines-plane-deliberate_n_4968839.html

"Malaysia Prime Minister Najib Razak declared on Saturday that "deliberate" actions were likely taken by someone on the missing Malaysia Airlines jet. He informed the press that authorities are confident the plane's transponder was disabled...

Aviation authorities now believe the plane’s last communication with the satellite was either in a northern corridor between the border of Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan to northern Thailand, or a southern corridor from Indonesia to the southern Indian Ocean, Razak said."

well no duh

I thought it was a western conspiracy. Most everyone knew that but the Malaysians.

good trailer :popcorn:

[LIVELEAK]8d2_1394913453[/LIVELEAK]

RJ, I understand the sinister approach to all this ....... but let's think out of box with a happier theory* .....

fantasy-island.jpg

*As insensitive as this post appears, WE do not fly. MrsM scared to death of it and now she has me the same way! Dear God, if you're mad at me for the above, you're not going to get the last laugh by doing me in by plane, sorry pal!

I really do hope they were hijacked to another country, but my guess is the plane being on the bottom of the ocean somewhere! I wanted to insert sports with this thread, but I had nothing!

THERE'S A STRANGE TWIST TO THIS POST! Does anybody know what it might be? Do you have faith in what I'm saying? 100 GL Points to the correct answer!

THERE'S A STRANGE TWIST TO THIS POST!

Being that I myself realize I don't communicate as good as I like, IT has to do with the pic!

fantasy-island.jpg

THERE'S A STRANGE TWIST TO THIS POST! IT has to do with the pic!

Looking at pic ...... Ricardo Montalban, not with us any more, Herve Villvechaize, not with us anymore!

Yes, from what I believe those people on da plane are not with us anymore either! For the ones who BELIEVE they have gone to the place where all their fantasies can come true and those two fellas are the welcoming party! Hopefully everyone at GL will come to realize that whatever God you believe in, it's the BELIEVING that matters!

Better late than never, but there GL, you have your Sunday sermon!

God Bless,
The Monk

Looking at pic ...... Ricardo Montalban, not with us any more, Herve Villvechaize, not with us anymore!

Yes, from what I believe those people on da plane are not with us anymore either! For the ones who BELIEVE they have gone to the place where all their fantasies can come true and those two fellas are the welcoming party! Hopefully everyone at GL will come to realize that whatever God you believe in, it's the BELIEVING that matters!

Better late than never, but there GL, you have your Sunday sermon!

God Bless,
The Monk

good one mr.M.
Where would humanity be without its rituals and what not? :dunno:

good one mr.M.
Where would humanity be without its rituals and what not? :dunno:

Getting things done and making good decisions?

:dunno:

don't you think we need to apply arbitrary meanings to stuff in order to avoid absolute emptiness?

Look how much we care about winning hockey games. Is there much practical significance to it?

don't you think we need to apply arbitrary meanings to stuff in order to avoid absolute emptiness?

Look how much we care about winning hockey games. Is there much practical significance to it?

I'm pretty sure you just said something blasphemous.