Papa George - Is this you?

• Start date
  • Replies 577 Comments
  • Views 36,594 Views
The sale went through and I havent gone back to flippa since, I am seeing he did post i scammed him, this is the first time I am seeing this...wow

Im looking into all this now.

So from what your saying he tried to re sell it? Sold it, kept the site and the money?

Sure, "he" tried to resell it, certainly not you and certainly not cause you were suddenly forced to find another 4.2k to refund "he".

Why is your girlfriend still listed as the owner of the site Georgie boy?

Something tells me this is all you doing this. And once again, check the best bet thread and my monitor for the winning picks, ugh

plommer, you're so busted. How dare you mess with a new poster and his unknown tout business months before he comes over here and becomes a pest.

Don't do it again plommer.

Something tells me this is all you doing this. And once again, check the best bet thread and my monitor for the winning picks, ugh

Yeah, its me 'cause I have nothing better to do. lol. I did all this in anticipation of you coming here.

Pappy! You are out of your league here son.

plommer, you're so busted. How dare you mess with a new poster and his unknown tout business months before he comes over here and becomes a pest.

Don't do it again plommer.

Matty, I AM good, eh?

PS: I wonder how much he won off the $4200 he got for the site, I mean a great capper like him could make millions off that money.

Yes George. In May the posters on here all knew you would be joining this site 2 months later so we banded together, bought your site for $4200, left negative feedback for you, contacted idontgiveascam a month ago and merely laid in wait for you to hopefully rock up here. In fact, that's why Robyn invited you!!! Just to see our evil plan come to fruition. Get real. I honestly try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt but this is just ridiculous.

Deny, deny, deny. Always a solid strategy.

Minkus, why the fuck are you wearing a Thrashers jersey?

"logical" is the keywork in ths thread folks

"logical" is the keywork in ths thread folks
Juror, lets give credit where its do.

This is all Robyns fault.

comeon if this was the case, why would I continue to post here and defend myself to a bunch of ppl I dont know? I want an honest answer please
Because you like pain? Some guys are into it.

PS: If I'm wrong you can ask me another question for free, as part of my guaranteed answer plan.

Matty where does it says she is still listed as the owner for HSP ?

Cause hotsportsplays.com is closed down, the domain that is, and the hotsportsplays site is under hotsportscappers.com under a different name I see........

The WHOIS record, you fucking punk. Your name is even on there plus the bogus street name, the real PA city you used to live in and the Delaware zip code that's currently yours.

George, if you haven't already, I suggest you run a search of your name on that website. He has posted emails that purportedly come from you and from others under the same IP address. He also has posted the original complaint which if true, confirms Matty's suspicion to a tee as to why someone would want to resell the website in the first place.