Papa George - Is this you?

• Start date
  • Replies 577 Comments
  • Views 36,480 Views
Hahahaa pappa you fuckkn scammer, that dude is gonna hunt you down and kick your ass. What were you thinking? How much cash did you scam in total?

I dont recall saying i sold a site on flippa, i recall saying I could sell it there...but now that I see this site, wow...this is actually interesting, funny thing is...I talk to the guy who bought my hotsportsplays site everyday...interesting.

So you share the same name as the person accused of running a scam involving hotsportsplays.com and you also at one point owned the domain hotsportsplays.com?

I owned Hotsportsplays yes and i sold the site and transferred the domain to the owner, it is now called hotsportscappers.com

What is all this pappysports and sports picks and news stuff? That is my question.

Thanks for clearing that up, I knew there had to be an innocent explanation.

I would think it would be the least of your worries about whether or not this is on Gamelive considering the traffic SBR gets even in PZ. All I know is that if someone were posting this about me, I would be doing my best to rectify the situation somehow considering your name is now out there as a scammer and the guy has screen shots of the transactions.