Papa George - Is this you?

• Start date
  • Replies 577 Comments
  • Views 36,486 Views
I owned Hotsportsplays yes and i sold the site and transferred the domain to the owner, it is now called hotsportscappers.com

Dumb names for a hockey handicapper anyway, hockey is a cool sport not a hot one.

"If you were to purchase a 1 month all access pass, and we do not show a profit by the end of the month, we will give you the next month FREE. No money back guarantee on any access plan unless specified otherwise."

Lets see if I understand correctly, someone signs up, pays for the tout plays and loses the first month with these plays, the next month is free?

Meaning next months losing plays will only cost you your bankroll as the tout fees were waived.

Logical.

So you never talked to the original poster of that thread at all as he claimed? What do you think is the explanation for those screenshots?

When did you sell the site?

The guy is making his way over here anyway so you'll be able to chat to him but I'm just curious.

we could make a whole thread out of "Logical"
It would be a one of a kind thread.

We should do it Juror, as long as it comes with a guarantee.

Plommers guarantee:

"If this thread is illogical I will waive the fees on my next logical post"

Take that to the bank Mr juror.

Its "logic protection" just in case I act illogically, it will only be temporary and it comes with a guarantee against future illogic.

This makes perfect sense.

Thank you GameLive

And for GL to keep this on here just enables them and makes it worse.

I removed all reference to both your and your girlfriend's name, I'm not sure what else you want.

I explained how possibly they got the screenshots

To delete the thread and allow me to handle this on my own.
And for him to be coming over here and causing drama on this forum, is ridiculous, and this will force me to never post here again.

I believe I guaranteed this in a previous post.

Remember, if this guarantee fails my next guarantee is 100% free.

Plommer is being logical, and he's also being a swell guy.

I explained how possibly they got the screenshots

To delete the thread and allow me to handle this on my own.
And for him to be coming over here and causing drama on this forum, is ridiculous, and this will force me to never post here again.

Ok, but what about my other questions? When did you sell the website? Did you ever talk to this guy as he claims?

I wouldn't really worry about him causing drama if he even does come here. And if I were you, I'd be stoked if he appeared so you could clear the air and your name if possible. I'm thinking if he posted it over there, there's no stopping him from posting this info elsewhere and it seems as if he's some sort of mediator on these issues so you probably wouldn't want to be on his bad side considering you're trying to sell another website now. And were speaking of doing it on Flippa.

I answered, I went back and answered them, I over looked the questions, sorry

Cool. Well, best of luck with sorting it out. Whether he's legit or not, he's a man on a mission so hopefully you get this straightened out one way or another.