• Replies 78 Comments
  • Views 7,214 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
I am fascinated by rare outbreaks like the ebola virus. They happen more often than we think. Let's keep a track of them here.

Guniea is going through a big ebola run right now. Outbreak first reported on March 23 and now 78 confirmed deaths from 122 cases. This thing can ramp up quickly. Or get isolated and see the end of it.

What's different about this one is that it's spread in a wide area. Usually it burst in small towns and it's not difficult to contain. Neighboring countries have closed the borders.

UQhJOnP.gif

Im more impressed with break-outs than outbreaks.

Especially from max security.

I am always keeping an eye open for Squirrel-AIDS.

When I was in biology in high school, we studied viral outbreaks frequently. I think it was around the time of one of the Ebola outbreaks and mad cow disease. I stopped eating red meat/beef that year and decided not to move to Africa.

Count is to up 142 deaths and 242 infected. It has spread to the capital of Mali.

g4mo4PS.jpg

Im more impressed with break-outs than outbreaks.

Especially from max security.

if you have the Divx player, this was on Americas Book of Secrets last night... Secret Prisons(more about max sec prisons)... Excellent little documentary

http://movreel.com/67vqwn885144

or download and watch on vlc :cheers:

Bamako Mali. If I am on Jeopardy and they ask me the capital of Mali I am all set. It's got a rhythm to it.

Bamako Mali.

Oh shit, it just arrived to Nigeria. You know what that means.

:fok:

Guinea - 314 deaths, 415 cases
Liberia - 127 deaths, 224 cases
Sierra Leone - 219 deaths, 454 cases

A man recently died of the bubonic plague in northern China. Parts of the city were quarantined.

Sickness spreads in many forms even over the Internet

here_it_comes.jpg

i could go for a mild case of ebola right about now

where we at?

any money making ideas here Boner?

soon enough fear will start to rise

where we at?

Ebola is in Atlanta man

Another Nigerian got it

Arriving in a flight from Sierra Leone a black lady collapsed and died in a London airport yesterday,whiteys went crazy

:endoftheworld:

Texas ebola guy died.

America needs to build a big double fence around the whole country.