Organ Transplant

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,207 Views
Xpy and I going to have a bidding war over GL kidneys.

Damn xpy. What happened?
Was born with kidney disease pal...

Fukkin cysts have all but destroyed the majority of the organs function which is really beginning to fukk with my shite...

IAG what blood type are you haha
You know? I don't know. It sounds like you might be in more dire need than me though, so any GL kidneys up for grabs, I give you first dibs.

Buying an organ outside the established method for fair distribution seems to not fit with Xpy's anti free-market capitalist rantings... Though i guess most populists just shoehorn real life exceptions to their theoretical paradigm anyway. Hope it works out for you pal!

Xpy have you been watching the World Cup?
Sure have.

AB yesterday :bowdown:

I dont think the aussies should be favs today. This kiwi outfit is serious business at home :megarock:

Liking india as the dark horse to win it all. They seem to be clicking at the right time.

Any angles you care to share RJ?

Buying an organ outside the established method for fair distribution seems to not fit with Xpy's anti free-market capitalist rantings... Though i guess most populists just shoehorn real life exceptions to their theoretical paradigm anyway. Hope it works out for you pal!
Nice to see i wasnt forgotten pal...

whoah mitchel starc almost made the miracle today, i'm mostly watching little betting

Interesting. Me, I would call that a body transplant.

But whateva.

If any of you guys want my brain, you are welcome to it.

It's very lightly used.

7-8years ago my brother was in need of kidney

he's had diabetes his whole life and by the age of 40 his kidneys were failing and was on dialysis

all the members of the family got tested for compatibility.two of us were very good matches

I think it was a 5 point scale? we both had 4's

I offered mine right away but my brother with diabetes wanted to stay on a waiting list for another year for a cadaver donation

he eventually got the cadaver from a teenager on june 26th 2008 from "Tennessee Donor 15"

the added benefit was that he also got a pancreas in the deal and no longer has diabetes

he is still in good health today

7-8years ago my brother was in need of kidney

he's had diabetes his whole life and by the age of 40 his kidneys were failing and was on dialysis

all the members of the family got tested for compatibility.two of us were very good matches

I think it was a 5 point scale? we both had 4's

I offered mine right away but my brother with diabetes wanted to stay on a waiting list for another year for a cadaver donation

he eventually got the cadaver from a teenager on june 26th 2008 from "Tennessee Donor 15"

the added benefit was that he also got a pancreas in the deal and no longer has diabetes

he is still in good health today

He died Monday morning

Cancer and cancer meds left his organs un donatable