• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,241 Views

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
Anyone know someone closely who has given or received an organ? Are you an organ donor? Would you give up a kidney for a family member? For a gameliver?

I do have a friend who gave a kidney to his father two years ago. They are both doing fine.

I would give up a kidney but probably would not be a candidate.. definitely for family, and for most GL if it was a last resort situation....I will probably need one at some point, and they tell me Sadcat's kidneys are not large enough. I pay top dollar. Let's talk.

Wow. You just gave me a brilliant idea Boner.....thank you!

A friend of mine has had a double lung transplant. She is going on 15 years and counting with them.

Damn Quincy that's courageous as fuck

I would in a heartbeat, definitely.

This dude did that.

I hear that giving up a kidney immediately chops a significant chunk off your life expectancy. It is not just a matter of the pain of a surgical procedure. It's a thing.

I am an organ donor as far as signing my drivers licence. Beyond that, some serious discussion would be required.

I knew a man who had a lung transplant. He lived several more years because of it. Good quality life too. A friend also donated her son's organs when he accidentally drowned after they took him off life support.

Family yes, some gamelivers yes. I am also a donor but not my skin and veins. Don't ask why.

I like to (trans)plant my organ whenever possible. (Planting into my hand doesn't count.)

Pucky will donate his eyes and dick, but not his veins.

:ahawut:

I'd like to donate my liver to the alcoholism hall of fame

When I die all gamelivers can have my organs. Problem is I will outlive you all.

In the market 4 a spare kidney sooner rather than later.

Any takers?

I'll take a new epidermis if anyone has one

Nothing wrong with mine I like to stay fresh