• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,355 Views

Boner_18

Since
Oct 5, 2010
Score
Tokens

Kid's parents get divorced so he goes on a killing spree.

Total puff piece.

Almost like the author was attempting to justify what the 2 men have done.

Not surprised.

I heard it’s the 4th largest tali-had-ban epicenter as well.

We need a daily thread where Matty can check in and let us know he and his immediate family are ok.

Cant catch these guys because the populace is just too damn friendly.

"Oh you're on the lam, eh? Hows aboot you cmon in and get warm with a nice toasty mug of maple syrup. Just promise not to murder me and my family, eh."

Not up to date on these two, but doubt they are "survival" people like that guy who hide in the NC mountains for way too long! Aren't they somewhere that is so removed from anything human? Hopefully not many targets for them! They won't last that long unless like stated here someone gives them assistance! Has to get cold there by Oct/Nov!

Not up to date on these two, but doubt they are "survival" people like that guy who hide in the NC mountains for way too long! Aren't they somewhere that is so removed from anything human? Hopefully not many targets for them! They won't last that long unless like stated here someone gives them assistance! Has to get cold there by Oct/Nov!
The conspiracist in me is going to toss out the possibility that they planned the killings all along and thus pre built a hideout bunker beforehand (complete with lead sheeting to cover their heat signature), complete with enough rations to last long enough for the heat to go away.

Or they could just both be dead (which is highly more likely)....

Or they could just both be dead (which is highly more likely)....

Let's hope so! No need to waste money on a trial and 20 years from now being interviewed on 60 minutes!

Sounds like they drowned.

So is it safe to return to Canada? Seems like not if there's even a chance that more murderous homos are running around up there.

Guy pissed because bank is only open for seniors for the first hour so he coughs all over and licks the door handle

typical Canandian

No idea how normal dudes like Matty can live among all those sick motherfuckers living in Canada.