Only In Canada - Stay Safe Up There

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,383 Views
You shut your piehole!

You know things are getting out of hand when a Canadian drops a P-bomb.

:canada:

No idea how normal dudes like Matty can live among all those sick motherfuckers living in Canada.

Tron, did you forget to mention how surprised you are that a normal guy like plomconducter could live there too?

No idea how normal dudes like Matty can live among all those sick motherfuckers living in Canada.

"in Canada" true, but I would be more concerned living in close proximately to a potential future serial killer! :hidesbehindsofa:

This was 2 blocks from my place, and right next to Toronto's lone Wahlburgers.

BREARTON_RESTAURANTS_POST01-1024x681.jpg

It's overpriced McDonald's type stuff. Would be fine if it was priced as such, but it's not quite double the price of an equivalent McDick's meal.

My burger was unremarkable but tasted fine. Felt a bit more like a home-cooked burger than most fast food.

Five Guys is a lot better but Wahlburgers is good to bring the kid, it has a proper dining room section with diner style seating.

It's overpriced McDonald's type stuff. Would be fine if it was priced as such, but it's not quite double the price of an equivalent McDick's meal.

My burger was unremarkable but tasted fine. Felt a bit more like a home-cooked burger than most fast food.

Five Guys is a lot better but Wahlburgers is good to bring the kid, it has a proper dining room section with diner style seating.

It's like in and out. That shit is b-minus shake shack fare and people seem to put it in the top tier.

in and out gets like a cult status because imo what they do (is simple) they do pretty well. Nothing spectacular, but done right.