Okay, ill say it... Cougarbait, why are you embarrassing yourself...

• Start date
  • Replies 94 Comments
  • Views 4,861 Views
Very creative RR!

45638_422015851812_705021812_5468576_2477292_n.jpg

Guy on the right, outstanding! At this moment in time, the one on the left is a monster!

archie makes fun of my hands...i might be one of the smallest white guys who can palm a basketball with ease...i thought it would help me get chicks in middle and high school... it didnt :nope:

daffy, i was really just trying to get the story out of our cougar...obviously something happened that set him off...surely our group of insignificant guys could assist him more than pouring his heart out to a bunch of kids :dunno:

I don't recall ever making fun of your hands

maybe blitty's shrunken head or your pumpkin head

but not your hands

i thought i remembered a comment... but it happens from time to time... i dunno... anyways, we have this one buddy who has to stand a foot behind his gf when they take pics...watermelon head for an avg. sized dude...its all about who is standing closest...you know, like when girls say the camera adds a few lbs... bwahahaha

Jesus, Blitty's head is half as big as Rays head in that photo!

I never noticed that. Blittaaaayyyyyyt

On one hand I agree I have a small head. My cok is super huge though. Trust me.

On the other hand, fuck CougarBait. I gave a very thoughtful positive response in his thread and he only gave me 50 points. Right after me he gave Zeta 200 points. That was probably the biggest diss in my forum life.

The guy can choke on 50 dicks and be assistant mod at ugly luck for all I care. Fuck him.

Archie, have you gotten in trouble for bumping old threads too? we like old threads here :yes:

They must be hurting for traffic. It takes several buffoons to pull this farce together.

Remember when Brock Landers "stole" the money from the bank drive thru and liquidated his 401k to pay his coworkers for money he "owed"?

fukkin classic! we had people calling up the branch manager to see if it was true!

Hopefully CB comes over and gives GL the time allocated to across the street! Had to look and seems like he stated that we didn't matter much and GL was always #2! From what I read we wouldn't be #1 if #2 didn't even exist! :yes:

CB, don't let us down, your good at sports so bring it here! It won't sit very well IMO leaving the fukers that fuked you and leaving GL when it did nothing! So, GL ain't big time, but RJ footing a bill for us to be here! Really be disappointed like everyone else here would be if you don't at least post some plays and some cooking stuff! :yes:

PS We're finalizing talks with Rubyn for all inclusive* trip to SFLA to spend the weekend with her! It doesn't get better than that!:yesss:

*Limited presently to Rubyn's body! Sorry, GL ain't big time!

Very creative RR!

45638_422015851812_705021812_5468576_2477292_n.jpg

Guy on the right, outstanding! At this moment in time, the one on the left is a monster!

I love this picture. Especially the word cock over the blonde's head.

Why is a sin to bump old threads at SBR?

Why is a sin to bump old threads at SBR?

Don't know and frankly don't care. It was just an opportunity to point out how arbitrary and inconsistent things are when you allow "discretion" among incompetence.

If anyone is interested where CB might be tonight, my guess is getting on with his life on a stool next to this guy! I didn't say drowning his sorrows, n/a for that place ......... now when he officially leaves GL, that is when the drowning his sorrows comes into play! :yes:

attachment.php