Okay, ill say it... Cougarbait, why are you embarrassing yourself...

• Start date
  • Replies 94 Comments
  • Views 4,736 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Whats with the crybaby thread over there, pal? you got slapped with an infraction or something? thought a mod was your buddy or something? who the fuck cares...:clueless: ...

sorry, i just dont get it... is there more to this story?

SBR this shit!!!!!!!! :mudcat:

Last edited:
SBR this shit!!!!!!!!

Nomination(s):
This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Chi_archie

calm down Raymond

someone is getting the attention they wanted...im just curious as to whats up...its a tough beat when jj makes a video making fun of you... :lol:

someone is getting the attention they wanted...im just curious as to whats up...its a tough beat when jj makes a video making fun of you... :lol:

They must be hurting for traffic. It takes several buffoons to pull this farce together.

Remember when Brock Landers "stole" the money from the bank drive thru and liquidated his 401k to pay his coworkers for money he "owed"?

Don't we hate SBR stuff here?

We say we hate it but we talk about it.

What's the official Gaylive stance on SBR stuff?

:dunno:

My 2cents to anyone in regards to that place is to take Bread's lead from yesteryear! Or just accept the treatment!

Here CB, role play as Mick and hold Bread's hand and don't look back! Bread, you get to play the black man! We cool now? Yo yo yo!

I personally don't care one way or the other. My reply to RayRay was 2-fold. On the one hand it's a common twist on a frequent SBR phrase, "Mods, Saloon this shit" and and on the other, Muddy hates (or maybe pretends to hate) SBR stuff here.

Some days it's a lot like SBR around here anyway minus the ridiculous "discretion" of moderators, silly random rule changes, and a drunken mail order bride member of a owner. Other days it's a whole lot like Peep's Place around here cause there might be 1 or 2 new threads all day.

Hopefully, CB doesn't disappear entirely over whatever is happening.

Hopefully, CB doesn't disappear entirely over whatever is happening.

Whoa Hey!!!!!!!!!!!

You agreed to have my baby but I fear you have your eyes on another kok.

as usual, some of you are missing the point... its more about why cougar is acting like a child and less about where he is doing it...always curious as to what makes a grown man do what he is doing...but its okay, when rj comes in, ill ask him to send this to the secret zone

we don't like it, frown upon it, discourage it....

well except to come here and giggle over some epic PWNNNNNSSS in the endless nerd wars in the think tank with Justin7!!!!

Good question! I for one hated all to do with that place and regularly got on posters who continued to post there! Now who cares, post where you want! I will when opportunity permits itself talk bout them but mostly in poking fun at that crap!

Same change it seems personally for me with ghosting! Hated it previously but now sometimes entertaining! Plommer as BTJ was my fav and quite entertaining!

RR, don't believe GL needs to secret zone this? We're not them, right? :dunno:

RR, might be old school but I always pay the lady's way too no matter how fuked up she might be! Good man! :up:

Cougar is not a child

We're human after all

People have great moments and moments they wish they could erase

You could fit all the perfect people on the earth on a tiny raft

Get some

Cougar is not a child ... but is acting like one

We're human after all ... agree, but does crying to a bunch of irrelevant people make you feel better?

People have great moments and moments they wish they could erase ... we need to be told when moments are occuring

You could fit all the perfect people on the earth on a tiny raft ... i would love to sink this fucker too

Get some ... love you brock