Okay, ill say it... Cougarbait, why are you embarrassing yourself...

• Start date
  • Replies 94 Comments
  • Views 4,861 Views
For the first time in 2+ years I'm ready to take a break from here. Not because I don't love every one of you... but because my presence attracts these social rejects who come here to cry about shari91/SBR/their fat guts and pigeon toes. Oh the horror of being banned from a place that exists only on the Internet. Fucking losers.

It's bad enough when you have wankers who are emailing me 10 mins before their appearance here saying crap like "if only you got to know me better" blah blah blah and then they come slinging dirt about me here when they don't get the response they want. It's worse when I don't even know who some of these wackjobs are. So I can only imagine how annoyingly painful it is to read it for you guys. At one pt tonight the first 4 threads at the top of the forum were all SBR related. Sweet. Exactly what I come here for and I KNOW that's what you're all interested in too.

You all know where to reach me. I just feel too much like shit subjecting you to this immature bs especially when I can't even be bothered engaging with these nitwits myself. xo

Oksy, I love you!
Fuck these idiots!

Oksy, I will see you next week for our game!

Be well :smooch:

the avatar is old, but just too funny ... had to break it out for at least a day... slimslow, there are pics of me all over the place ... now go be a good fat slob of a shut in and find some... and please do your very best to "get me good" over the internet...im shaking :hides:

For the first time in 2+ years I'm ready to take a break from here. Not because I don't love every one of you... but because my presence attracts these social rejects who come here to cry about shari91/SBR/their fat guts and pigeon toes. Oh the horror of being banned from a place that exists only on the Internet. Fucking losers.

It's bad enough when you have wankers who are emailing me 10 mins before their appearance here saying crap like "if only you got to know me better" blah blah blah and then they come slinging dirt about me here when they don't get the response they want. It's worse when I don't even know who some of these wackjobs are. So I can only imagine how annoyingly painful it is to read it for you guys. At one pt tonight the first 4 threads at the top of the forum were all SBR related. Sweet. Exactly what I come here for and I KNOW that's what you're all interested in too.

You all know where to reach me. I just feel too much like shit subjecting you to this immature bs especially when I can't even be bothered engaging with these nitwits myself. xo

Everyone is leaving, taking a break or re-evaluating their time online.

Oksy, if I am even a blip on the radar as to the cause of this then I apologize. I like busting your balls about you busting balls but I've always done it just to see if you would engage me. Never been personal or really even mean spirited just dickish.