Ohtani and Interpreter

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • • Views 767 Views
Maybe then RJ might finally conquer an Asian woman? :dunno:
mister monkey don't ruin my reputation, asians are not the problem, I've had chinese mandarin, chinese cantonese, chinese malay, chinese american, indonesian and 1 korean, it's with Japanese I've been unfortunate with

:lostwings: 🇯🇵

mister monkey don't ruin my reputation, asians are not the problem, I've had chinese mandarin, chinese cantonese, chinese malay, chinese american, indonesian and 1 korean, it's with Japanese I've been unfortunate with

:lostwings:🇯🇵
"They are all the same." - MrM, probably :laugh:

Imagine fading all of Ohtsni's

:lostwings:🇯🇵
Japanese are the toughest out of that whole group to have sex with. You have to tip your cap they just have a really high moral bar.

Very impressive levels of degeneracy on display there. :clap:

When you arrange for someone to take the fall you usually don't just buy the "initial blow up package." It makes sense to arrange that they take it through the indictment phase and if you're wise you buy the "to the grave platinum package."

Are you saying it's possible that a ton of people rushed to judgment??
Well that's a given. The whole thing is still crazy though, even if Ohtani is 100% innocent and had no idea, he still comes out of this looking like a bit of a goofball. The whole change story one day later thing is still bizarre, too.

I still think Ohtani is guilty. If you’re rich always keep a fall guy around. I think Ohtani speaks perfect English and translator cover story was years in the work. Who defers that much money unless they are afraid of losing it all on an Osaka soccer match.

Something still doesn’t make sense,the bookie allowed him to go 40 million in debt while making 500K as an interpreter?

Last edited:
Where does it say he made 500k?

I think the bookie assumed Ohtani was a de facto guarantor for his degenerate employee.

Something still doesn’t make sense,the bookie allowed him to go 40 million in debt while making 500K as an interpreter?
Where are you getting $40 million from? It seems like it was just a couple of million, which like Matty said, is nothing given his ties to Shohei.

I still think Ohtani is guilty. If you’re rich always keep a fall guy around. I think Ohtani speaks perfect English and translator cover story was years in the work. Who defers that much money unless they are afraid of losing it all on an Osaka soccer match.
It's still possible for sure. But on the flip side, if it was Ohtani, why run up this debt and slowpay and risk getting exposed? Could pretty easily settle up 500K installments. If he were busto from gambling, that surely would have come up in this investigation.