Ohtani and Interpreter

• Start date
  • Replies 86 Comments
  • Views 766 Views
MLB, with the help of the Yankees and Red Sox, is now discrediting the interpreter. Looks like they're gonna be on board with making him the fall guy.

MLB, with the help of the Yankees and Red Sox, is now discrediting the interpreter. Looks like they're gonna be on board with making him the fall guy.
😂

Aight maybe translator guy is a degen after all. Impressive if true - would justify an automatic induction to the Gamelive Hall of Fame.

:stevie:

Okay okay. Shohei said it's all the interpreter so that's it. And confirmed the same interpreter lied on his resume as per a planted MLB story in a known PR rag. All the people who would point to the interpreter as the sole bad actor are doing so.

Case closed. Nothing to see here, juror close it down.

In all seriousness seems like it's probably just the one dude. But I don't think I'll ever be 100% unless I hear from the bookie.

I'd hate to have some of ya'll on a jury if I was being tried for a serious crime.

I'd hate to have some of ya'll on a jury if I was being tried for a serious crime.

That's reasonable doubt. I'd definitely find not guilty if this is all we had. This is still in investigation, what's a Terry stop standard now, reasonable suspicion? What's standard for an indictment. Imagine taking a statement of a person of interest and leaving it at that.

For the record I was on a rape jury in what boiled does to a he said/she said and I voted to acquit.

But the $4.5m is 👀. Why would an interpreter have access to his bank account?
Little weird, funny .... unless he's a CPA or something lol. These days MEGA stars like this have a posse around them down to possibly cutting their toenails for them. So much $$$$$ involved even if he is guilty, will probably get off.

PHILLY FANS SAY PUT HIM IN THE HALL NOW!!!
:mudcat:
pete rose card

Those are just restatement of Rule 21d.
Supposedly this has been in every clubhouse forever. Guess not being in Japanese might help his defense. :facepalm
rule 21 mlb

Supposedly this has been in every clubhouse forever. Guess not being in Japanese might help his defense. :facepalm
rule 21 mlb
I knew a deaf guy who got out of a dui and drug possession because his rights weren’t read to him in sign language

You see the size of bets booked in Ohtani hometown on days he pitched and got shelled. Millions bet on parlays

You see the size of bets booked in Ohtani hometown on days he pitched and got shelled. Millions bet on parlays

you believed those?

you interested in buying a bridge in Brooklyn or better yet Baltimore?