NFL Teasers Week 3

• Start date
  • Replies 47 Comments
  • Views 4,286 Views
Absolutely crushed. Glad I only followed 14 of these....got destroyed anyways. 1-12. :lmao:

DJ Yiddish's losses had to be pretty bad? :(

Absolutely crushed. Glad I only followed 14 of these....got destroyed anyways. 1-12. :lmao:

DJ Yiddish's losses had to be pretty bad? :(

Oh great..Looks like there isn't gonna be a new orleans mini bash now :(

did he have TB in all the teasers?

He had TB and Jax in a shitload of them.

I picked the wrong damn weekend (again) to follow people blindly. LOL.

TB and Jax getting crushed were bad news for these. I'll let everyone know the final damage once all the bets are done.

2 team teaser
[421] INDIANAPOLIS +-110 (B+6)
[422] TOTAL u53-110 (B+6)
(INDIANAPOLIS vrs DENVER)

Winner!

Also have Seahawks ML/Jets ML parlay

So far NFL has been very good to me today, very unusual.

Coug's show some restraint, this thread is for those of us who AREN'T winning.

If the Bears can pull off a +9, This entire experiment will result in a loss of about 13% of BR I think (in my case, 20 bucks)

However, I will continue to do this every week till I either hit the Bodog $1 minimum to bet or completely wipe myself out. WE WILL NOT BE DETERRED BY RANDOM CHANCE!

That $20 bucks you lost equals 2k to bread. Along with a few damaged household items and a battered wife. Give the poor guy some winners for gods sake.

Edit: Had a post about hedging, but then I changed my mind - I'm going to ride this one out.

you understand that kelly is designed for uncorrelated plays and these are all very highly correlated, while it may be a +EV even at a kelly multiplier of .25, this is likely -EG.

I just wanted to bump this to apologize for the reckless "advice" I was giving by posting all these teases.

As max points out, there really should have only been bets for the first 12-14 of these, with the rest dropping out to 0% of bankroll due to the correlation. And

selective NFL Teasers are still good bets, but it's hard to nail them down in the correct way.