New Pussy

• Start date
  • Replies 263 Comments
  • Views 10,769 Views
Pucky must have zero brain cells, perhaps he's the one drinking antifreeze? :lmao:

Pucky when you were little did you ride the short bus?

What a moronic piece of garbage.

Pucky is just like his Asian neighbors, they fit well together. Total slob when it comes to respect for life and compassion.

Id like to take a bite out of her ass.

Pucky is just like his Asian neighbors, they fit well together. Total slob when it comes to respect for life and compassion.

Oh sorry, I forgot you were also a cat person. I apologize for for not showing respect and compassion towards cats.

Cat people are thick as thieves.

Boner, people need to relax when it comes to my dislike of cats. You're smarter than that, dude. I dislike Cats. Obviously some people need to get over that fact and not get so worked up like a teenager on her period and who was just called an ugly cunt.

Let's get along today, Boner.

Pucky I get you pal.

Pucky is allowed to not like cats. I hope you are kidding with the antifreeze stuff though buddy.

pucky you sick fok :lol:

IAG
I hope you are kidding with the antifreeze stuff though buddy.

I hope he wasn't.

It works, right?

IAG
Pucky is allowed to not like cats. I hope you are kidding with the antifreeze stuff though buddy.

I hate cats. To me, they serve absolutely no purpose at all. To me, they are a useless expense. Cats are wild by nature and should roam free. I don't get it when people own cats and use them as a house cat. It's fucking cruel. It's like keeping wild animals in a cage. Cats are hunters. Cats love to hunt anytime, but especially at night and should be allowed to roam free. I just don't get it why people own cats and treat them as a house cat. It's fucking absolutely cruel and just plain silly. I just don't get it.

I have killed the following in my life:
Starlings (ugly fucking birds) with my pellet gun
1 partridge - with a 20 gauge
I did see my dog get hit by a car when I was in grade 6. Wasn't a good scene. Dog died. Life goes on.

I've never killed a cat, but if Matty wanted me to take his cat out, I probably would, because he's a damn fine frenchie. Not the Cat, but Matty.

IAG, how is your day going? Are you still grooming your pussy?

Not all cats hunt, not all dogs hunt.

Cats certainly can't hunt when they are caged up in a house. Cats and dogs by nature are wild animals, but yeah I guess some dogs don't hunt.

Cats are far more intelligent than dogs across the board as are cat lovers over dog lovers and it's just that simple. Do I want something that will be playful and chill or something that will slobber all over me and shit everywhere.

Tough choice. I respect your choice though.

Doing all right Pucky.

4/21 Happy Random Drug Test Day.

Brother Bacon, I am sorry if I offended you.