New Pussy

• Start date
  • Replies 263 Comments
  • Views 10,690 Views
it's all Muddy's fault. LOL

IAG, how's the day going?
Lol. Meh. Yesterday I took mom to a park where they had 8000 eggs hidden (candy I assume?) S he loved watching all the little kids with their baskets. Other than that, meh.

Happy Easter buddy.

On a related note, have you guys seen this new "thing" where people are "playing" their cats as instruments? I've been meaning to start a thread....it's oddly amusing. Apparently it's "all the rage" on Instagram...whatever that is.

Fuck instagram
I don't even know what it is. How does that differ from Twitter? I assume it's a social media/photo sharing sort of deal?

In any case, there are a lot of people "playing" their cats as instruments on there.

I really have to work on communication of my facetiousness. People think I am serious about things far too often. I really did not expect you to play your cat as an instrument.

I saw on Ellen the other day that over half of people with Twitter have never sent a tweet. She likened it to gym memberships. You sign up thinking you will use it and never do.

Again with Ellen :lmao:

I use it, maybe she's too busy.

It depends on what you want it for. To some it's just another Facebook, or don't understand it. Those are the people that sign up and don't use it. In a nutshell if you don't know how to use something you rarely will.

He is very affectionate Muddy.

Pretty good disposition as well, I was pleasantly surprised. He's a cuddler. In the past I've never purchased an animal before holding it and getting a general feeling for how it would respond to it's future human. Rudy is pretty much still in full "where the fuck am I" mode but is adapting pretty well as he took a huge dump last night (in the litter box on the first try-always a good sign) and is eating regularly.

He was the biggest of the litter, and I am hoping he gets to be around 20 pounds. Some get as large as 25 but in those cases generally it just means they are fat. I believe he'll be strong and lean.

pretty kitty!! I love bangals and sevannah cats ,they are awesome!

He is very affectionate Muddy.

Pretty good disposition as well, I was pleasantly surprised. He's a cuddler. In the past I've never purchased an animal before holding it and getting a general feeling for how it would respond to it's future human. Rudy is pretty much still in full "where the fuck am I" mode but is adapting pretty well as he took a huge dump last night (in the litter box on the first try-always a good sign) and is eating regularly.

He was the biggest of the litter, and I am hoping he gets to be around 20 pounds. Some get as large as 25 but in those cases generally it just means they are fat. I believe he'll be strong and lean.

You gonna let him outside?

He was born on the day of the Great GL Baby Boom of 2014. That's a good sign.

He's a very handsome cat, even though I no longer consider myself a cat person. Cooper has made me hate dogs as well, so I don't think I'm a pet person.

Also, I consider myself a Christian and tell people to fuck off regularly. I don't think that's breaking any of the "laws." So, everyone can fuck off.

20+ pounds is a pretty large organism. I believe Muddy was ~7 lbs. most of her life.

That's like 3 Muddies.

savannah-f1-250x181.jpg

At the top of the list we find the Savannah F-1. This cat is HUGE. Its a bit of a cheater, its a domestic cat, but with a wild background. A Siamese cat was crossbred with an African (wild) Serval cat. This breed has only recently been accepted as an official breed, and its probably the large domestic kitty around. The Savannah can get as big as a good sized dog and you better not mess with this puss. Unlike many other cats, Savannahs usually love water, can be walked on a leash and come close to dogs in behavior. Most Savannah owners report that they are very gently and loyal companions, but dont forget that this domestic cat can still be wild at heart. Not bad for a house cat!