New Pussy

• Start date
  • Replies 263 Comments
  • Views 10,699 Views
Fair enough. Fwiw consumer reports says the non name brand versions perform just as well.

So normally when you say something like this and someone challenges you the next step would be to back up your statement with some sort of evidence to support your statement.

Instead, the devout Christian says this:

Yeah, you're a genius.

Cougar, go smoke a joint or take a nap. Stop being in a shitty mood. Do you think throwing the word "retard" around is cool?

Let me clarify for yourself and Juror. What you said was retarded. Better?

At any time you can feel free to try and qualify your statement, though I am going to be perfectly honest with you, I believe you'll have a difficult time proving it to be factually correct.

No cat fights on Easter.

Matty hates cats

And that's fine

You're either a cat or dog person usually, not both

I am both a cat and a dog person.

Yes, Pucky is retarded. Unfortunately we do not grant PhD's for figuring out something that obvious. But yes, as someone aptly pointed out, he is Canada's version of a hillbilly.

Awwww, little kitten.

I do like dogs, just prefer cats. I think most people prefer one over the other.

One thing you can say for Puck Off is his Christian qualities really shined on this fine Easter morning.

I do like dogs, just prefer cats. I think most people prefer one over the other.

One thing you can say for Puck Off is his Christian qualities really shined on this fine Easter morning.

AHAHA what exactly makes you think that I am a Christian? Peace be with you CB.

I am both a cat and a dog person.

Yes, Pucky is retarded. Unfortunately we do not grant PhD's for figuring out something that obvious. But yes, as someone aptly pointed out, he is Canada's version of a hillbilly.

Awwww, little kitten.

Bitter, old, negative Muddy. Can you or are you able to aptly point out why you feel that I am a hillbilly? Thanks, Pal.

This thread is taking a very strange turn.

it's all Muddy's fault. LOL

IAG, how's the day going?

I suppose it was the Easter and Good Friday threads, which apparently were not at all about Easter or Good Friday. Such is Gamelive.

Carry on with your summation of why cats are "useless" animals.

Everyone is still waiting to hear this expertly defined rationale.