New Pussy

• Start date
  • Replies 263 Comments
  • Views 10,781 Views
savannah-f1-250x181.jpg

At the top of the list we find the Savannah F-1. This cat is HUGE. Its a bit of a cheater, its a domestic cat, but with a wild background. A Siamese cat was crossbred with an African (wild) Serval cat. This breed has only recently been accepted as an official breed, and its probably the large domestic kitty around. The Savannah can get as big as a good sized dog and you better not mess with this puss. Unlike many other cats, Savannah’s usually love water, can be walked on a leash and come close to dogs in behavior. Most Savannah owners report that they are very gently and loyal companions, but don’t forget that this domestic cat can still be “wild” at heart. Not bad for a house cat!

How much would it cost to buy that pussy?

As Savannahs are produced by crossbreeding servals and domestic cats, each generation of Savannahs is marked with a filial number. For example, the cats produced directly from a serval/domestic cat cross are the F1 generation, and they are 50% serval.

Seems they can go from $1000 to $5000.

F1 breeding female is about 16k.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cats-kittens/city-of-toronto/savannah-kittens-for-sale/576738827?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

that's some pricey pussy.

Seems that the breed itself is not yet fully developed so you can easily buy a 1/2 wild cat that can jump 8-10 ft in the air and can grow to be 30-35lbs..sounds like it could be quite an under-taking.

attachment.php

that's some 80$ pussy right there

Attachments

• IMG_20140420_191108_359.jpg
    IMG_20140420_191108_359.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 164
my pussy hangs with 3 or 4 other pussies from the neighborhood. He has friends. He wants to come in...he comes in...he wants to go out...he goes out...Sometimes he seems afraid of raccoons sometimes he don't..I wish I could follow him and see where he goes.

Maybe I will buy a gps for him.

wow that think is pretty cool..

although I question what the footage will look like at night.

Tell ya what I really want to do..

Shoot a dart at a raccoon that will put him to sleep...then gps him.....

hmmm

Matty hates cats

And that's fine

You're either a cat or dog person usually, not both

I like/love both but for me a cat is more practical. If I lived in a rural area I'd have dogs and cats.

I am both a cat and a dog person.

Yes, Pucky is retarded. Unfortunately we do not grant PhD's for figuring out something that obvious. But yes, as someone aptly pointed out, he is Canada's version of a hillbilly.

:ohmy:

My jaw literally dropped.

:lmao:

Pucky I don't think you're a hillbilly.

Cougar go fuck yourself. Just kidding. It's just a fun thing to say.

BTW the cat's owner in that youtube vid really needs to grow some balls. You know you can SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH! your cat into terrorized submission, right?

Levels of Mental Retardation

Mild Mental Retardation
Moderate Mental Retardation
Severe Mental Retardation
Profound Mental Retardation

no absolute on the list pal :nono:

did you forget MonkeyFuckers list?

:ohmy:

My jaw literally dropped.

:lmao:

Pucky I don't think you're a hillbilly.

Cougar go fuck yourself. Just kidding. It's just a fun thing to say.

BTW the cat's owner in that youtube vid really needs to grow some balls. You know you can SSSSSHHHHHHHHHH! your cat into terrorized submission, right?

Pay him no mind, mon ami. He's was likely having a moment of pill popping weakness and needed to vent. The guy is an old bitter man. Whatever. BTW. How is your cat these days? That thing looks like a useless fat fucking slob. Then again, most cats are useless unless they are catching mice. Remember.......... ANTIFREEZE.

mudcat bitterman

sounds jewish.