New Music Project For 2015

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 3,648 Views
I played like 6 guitars in this price range. This one blew them all away. Guy at the store said if "Gibson" were on it somewhere it'd be selling for over 2K.

I'm very happy with it.

The beginning sounds like you are in a cavern. It could be the effect you want here, sounded funny to me.

The first 2 minutes of Black Candles are being scrapped....will be revised down the line

The 2 more recent tracks are better IMO

Judas has a lot of lyrics in under 5 minutes.

4 verses and a chorus repeated.

I'm not 100% but I may change it up as well. Not sure yet. Good input FW.

Judas has a lot of lyrics in under 5 minutes.

4 verses and a chorus repeated.

I'm not 100% but I may change it up as well. Not sure yet. Good input FW.

The beginning of the song sounds very NINish, sounds great.

I think Christian Woman is my favorite so far but the GF likes Judas better.

OK Fair Warning - I changed it up a bit, different first verse (slightly less wordy), changed the beats a bit, remixed as well, and changed the ending a tad. I think your input has been great, and it sounds better now I think.

Judas -

https://soundcloud.com/brian-diamond/judas

Not sure what the difference is between this song and the others but in the last 24-48 hours this thing has blown up on SoundCloud. I'm getting messages and comments from people wanting to work with me, remix the song, etc. It has thousands of plays. Some EDM promotions people followed me yesterday, not sure maybe that's it? I don't know, maybe this one is just a better song? Either way I guess this is a good thing.

I'd need a whole band to do it live.

There's 75 tracks in Pendulum, wouldn't know where to begin but I suppose it would be possible.

No one is asking to set up a tour yet (I could never imagine that happening) so I guess it is not worth worrying about.

Good to see some pretty positive feedback though especially from strangers, who if they don't like it would rip it apart and not think twice.