New Music Project For 2015

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 3,639 Views
I like. A lot. :megarock:

Thanks IAG

Funny thing is I really thought the vocals were fine last night.

So today I obsessed about it all day, listened to the track 30 or more times.

By the time I got home I knew exactly what I was going to do, then I played around a bit with some extras, like adding more vocal narration here and there.

I don't hear bowie I hear Nine Inch Nails

and i know, because I used to live in Trent's hometown
Yeah absolutely ...the one song did really send like Bowie...but the last one reminds me of Nine Inch Nails.

You got talent dude! (And I'm not just saying that like I do to the others......kidding!!!!)

Definitely got some NIN and Bowie out of that. I actually haven't thought if this damn song in so long, something about the pacing of it reminded me of that, too. Very cool listen, ty.

also

more cowbell

Pretty good rhythm changes.

Will continue working on more songs, thanks for the input everyone.

Okay this one I feel is pretty good. I hope it is anyway. I was meticulous about it, and this is not the final master so if there are any areas anyone thinks need re-mixed or opinions on anything - now is the time because I've spent enough time on this one. I wrote the lyrics in 2006, and it was written for acoustic guitar, which now I can barely see how as it fits a lot better with this genre I believe.

Christian Woman:

https://soundcloud.com/brian-diamond/christian-woman

Here's the current set-up. Lotsa wires. Light years from where I started though.

o5qmir.jpg

Wow. Cool. I will be listening to the recently posted, but waiting til my head is a little clearer before doing so.

Yeah, nice compact setup there.

What is that guitar? Schecter? Just a bridge pickup?

Ooooh, I was using an EMG-81 when playing in crappy post-grunge bands. Nasty pickup. :megarock: