Need The Updates

• Start date
  • Replies 90 Comments
  • Views 8,140 Views
Hi Cougs!!!

I still pop in from time to time, RJ!! You know I can't quit you!!!

Steve's did not try to chase Plommer off or anything like that, not that there is any respect there. More dumbass made up nonsense from Reno, yawn.

Correct that Steves dropped Cami and it being some biggie Tupac stuff. She's such a gangsta. Steve is out of mortgages and pokers full time now.

Good to see Cougar around and hope he's been well.

Did Bread over stay his Visa or something?? I just assumed Bread never needed a Visa and was born and raised in the U.S.

I’m confused.

Born in Bermuda, had Permanent Residence status but that expires after 10 or so years and you have to re-apply for a renewal in a 6 months window before expiration, he didn't and now we are in the Trump ICE era

Oh man that sucks big time.

@MrX what's your pistachio situation?

Im still virgin, but a few months back I almost had a moment of weakness when a Korean girl was tempting me with pistachio ice cream, I was this close to falling

:coolingoff:

Would that even have counted? Surely I've eaten something that had some pistachio in it, haven't I?

But to answer your question, I am still master of my pistachio domain. In the last couple years I've eaten raw horse, snails, shrimp shells, bee larva, and crickets, but I draw the line at pistachios.

Oh shit, I'm lying. I think I was given a free dessert in Greece that had a topping with pistachios in it. I seem to remember thinking that I didn't even know what that would taste like. If it tasted like anything, it was overpowered by the rest of the dessert.

Well, crap. End of an era, I guess.

@MrX what's your pistachio situation?

Im still virgin, but a few months back I almost had a moment of weakness when a Korean girl was tempting me with pistachio ice cream, I was this close to falling

:coolingoff:

Why would you not have pistachio? Do you have any allergy? Less temptation for cheese, more for pistachios.

Did Mr. X say he ate raw horse and no one batted an eye and just went on talking about pistachios?

MrX
Oh shit, I'm lying. I think I was given a free dessert in Greece that had a topping with pistachios in it. I seem to remember thinking that I didn't even know what that would taste like. If it tasted like anything, it was overpowered by the rest of the dessert.

Well, crap. End of an era, I guess.

Oh no.

cIDmYN8.gif

I feel terrible now. That panda is so disappointed.