NBA 2018-19 anyone?

• Start date
  • Replies 212 Comments
  • Views 13,813 Views
Put 2 units on Raptors +1 game 1 early this morning

I’ll be in Vegas for Game 1. Looking forward to watching 4th Quarter in the book.

Yeah I got a little more Drake in my life these days than I really want - but I guess I can deal with it.

I kinda hope Durant plays. Well I don't kinda want that - I want it.

I have heard all the intellectual arguments about how they can't possibly be worse by adding such a good player to the line-up - but they are.

What's with the 9pm tipoff? I go to bed at like 10:15, FML.

Need Danny Green to get shooting. He flat out sucked in the Milwaukee series. It would be easy to say he choked - but the record shows he's not a chokey guy.

Gotta hope he can put it behind him and return to the form of his past playoffs.

Raptors leading by 10 at the half and I don't feel like the lead means anything. I just feel like I'm watching a tie game.

These Warriors can wipe out a lead like that in half a second if you don't watch 'em.

Good half though.

iu

Drake is the center piece of everything that’s happening.

Sick league.

I watched the American coverage and I was pleased how he was barely shown or mentioned. I will be sticking with that coverage.

Not just because of the too-much-Drake on the local coverage - I have a few little problems with our local commentators as well - but yap.

I don't know anything about basketball but this Marc Gasol kid seems like an important piece of the puzzle. He's all over the place taking rebounds, making tricky passes and sinking 3s. That was good shit last night.

oh Gasol, I remember him from the Olympics that one year. Guy's been around for a while

I'll tell you what the Raps need to stop doing - fouling Steph Curry in the act of shooting. About 5 times last night he was putting up shots - and they weren't in position to properly contest - so they basically just bodychecked him. it was like hack-a-Shaq.

Curry ain't gonna miss his foul shots. If you can't properly contest then just let him shoot and take your chances.

Raptors up a point after a quarter - and they aren't playing near their best.

Gotta stop with the dopey fouls though.