My thoughts about gamelive at this point

• Start date
  • Replies 39 Comments
  • Views 3,955 Views
And by the way, check out these teeth. Is anyone going to seriously tell me these are the teeth of someone who will die alone?

I think not.

Attachments

• forum7.jpg
    forum7.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 130
I would love to be here next year to celebrate Bread's 30,000 post at gamelive. :pink2:

Come on Muddy...drop some names. Who is the exception? :popcorn:

Aw ya big mush ya! It is indeed a good group that we have here. Goog say!:handshake:

Bread, he was talking about me...... geezes are you that dumb...... LOL

Well if this wasn't the gayest and most precious thread out there, I don't know what is.

my post was pretty ghey...

i'm comfortable with myself

Well if this wasn't the gayest and most precious thread out there, I don't know what is.

I used the word "intimacy". :wacko:
Ill get my coat.

alright monkey, we're on pace at halftime. Keep the scoring down

Muddy, when you get to the Sammy post whoring point, I will quickly let you know. Otherwise, you are just fine creating threads.

Just be glad I am only a guy on the forum. If you ever saw me in real life with a few coffees in me - I get very, very handsy.

just a vast sea of low-IQ spammish nothingness. Bad info, distasteful dysfunction and neuroses on display, hate.

We don't have the same level of bickering and drama that many people treasure.

This is a very touching thread, but I agree so far. There doesn't seem to be any of the drama or the degenerates that live in other forums. That will most likely change, but it's refreshing to read threads with no flame wars.

Granted, I've only been here for 1 day. But I did get a nice warm welcome...
Welcome syco

There are no PM's here.

Just post a message attention Archie only and no one else will read it. :propeller:
:rofl:

While I've mainly been reduced to lurking these days, just want to chime in and agree, this place is great and I enjoy keeping up with you guys.