My Photobucket Debacle

• Start date
  • Replies 69 Comments
  • Views 7,595 Views
Not clear whether Shannon was the invader or invadee.

Co-conspirator

ySD5l7m.jpg

Vincent Benitez, 20, Ashley Causey, 32, and Taylor Pritt, 20, all face murder charges after deputies say they attempted to rob a house with, Michael Caddo, 25. A homeowner shot and killed Caddo. Accomplices can be charged with felony murder if someone is killed during a felony criminal act, according to the Sheriff's Office.

5 months later

if any of you need to talk this through and process the grief, you can call Jank Jank....

Jank Jank

8 months ago
I wish i could help yall but im at workrelease i cant touch none of my money right now.you always will be in my life bro u was a brother to me no matter what threw the good an the bad i love ya rest in peace ill see u on the other side i just cant belive ur gone bro i wish i was there to lay u at rest.an jennifer im sorry i wish i could help ya with this but im still locked up but if i was there i would gave yall money to lay my lil brother at rest love u stay strong u can contact me if u wanna talk 813 439 1499

Damn you guys went deep on Caddo. Well, good to finally have closure. Last mugshot I saw of Segura several years back, was looking REAL rough. I'm sure he is no longer here either.

The Vulture aka the creator of the Wheel of Banishment!

:bowdown:

bbd.jpg

Easily my favorite of all my IRL forum meet ups. OMG.

batemansaviordog.jpg