My dj Hi-Tek footy model says i should be ON...

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 3,902 Views
who is your mother fucking daddy!!!
113-67 ... damn that was a great last 5 minutes
:cripwalk:

They made you work 4 that hey ray ray...Job well done pal

You are my daddy!... Can I borrow some money for this upcoming football season?

hey xpansive...are you sure that st.kilda is already in? i think they need to win 1 of their last 2 to secure a spot... playing no. mel at etihad is a much easier task than carlton next week at mcg i think...lets have a looksy and see what we come up with...with sydney beating geelong, it doesnt make the saints loss to them last week look as bad now..

jaysus can you say run-on sentence..:lol:

hey xpansive...are you sure that st.kilda is already in? i think they need to win 1 of their last 2 to secure a spot... playing no. mel at etihad is a much easier task than carlton next week at mcg i think...lets have a looksy and see what we come up with...with sydney beating geelong, it doesnt make the saints loss to them last week look as bad now..

jaysus can you say run-on sentence..:lol:
http://www.afl.com.au/ladder/tabid/74/default.aspx
:) Saints did miss Justin Koschitzke last week and will be glad to have him back. Saints are a lock for finals action as essendon only have 1 game to play b4 finals and fremantle (only other team close) has played 21 games also...Nth Melb are form team going into this game although not wagering this round as lines too sharp....Please correct if im wrong Ray

Edit: I stand corrected cos if Nth Melb wins both games, St.Kilda lose both and Sydney win next week that will be enough to bump saints out of contention points wise...Soz pal...

Last edited:
ahhhh... i was just going by this preview write-up

SUMMARY
"This game shapes as the most significant of the round as well as the biggest for either team this year.

Both the Saints and the Kangaroos are looking to snaffle one of the remaining top eight spots.

The Saints need to win just one of their last two matches, while the Kangaroos need to win everything and will still rely on circumstances beyond their control."

looks like if you like the roos, the ml is the play...fuck the points :yes: i dont know if i will play this one

ahhhh... i was just going by this preview write-up

SUMMARY
"This game shapes as the most significant of the round as well as the biggest for either team this year.

Both the Saints and the Kangaroos are looking to snaffle one of the remaining top eight spots.

The Saints need to win just one of their last two matches, while the Kangaroos need to win everything and will still rely on circumstances beyond their control."

looks like if you like the roos, the ml is the play...fuck the points :yes: i dont know if i will play this one
Probably the smartest play you could make here. Gonna be one ding dong battle for sure though...GL whatever u decide here...

You both like N. Melbourne so if I am still awake when it is close to starting, I will play be on it.

good job guys

let's continue the winning ways tomorrow

anyone playing the England/Ireland Rugby game?

st kilda needs a win today to guaranteed a spot, yes and no

if they lose today and next week they are out only if they lose by a huge margin in both games

if st kilda lose today, north melbourne have a chance only if they win their last match against richmond bumping out essendon

so with their small probability of being out more so than winning they need to control the game as not to lose by much (as they are already stuck in the bottom spots of the top 8 anyway they won't play percentages)

No play on the rugby game.

We have an early soccer game on ESPN. I am running the numbers now, looking for a confirmed winner.

good job guys

let's continue the winning ways tomorrow

anyone playing the England/Ireland Rugby game?
Archie, 4 what its worth im on Australia (wallabies) +5 at pinny in the Tri-Nations. Side made up of mostly Queensland Reds Players who won the Super 15's tournament (against strongest NZ provincial side) not too long ago. Plus its being played at suncorp stadium in Aust. Yeah they havent won Tri-Nations for over 10 years but they have more than a realistic chance here....As for ur play, both teams playing like shite atm and not seeing any kind of advantage one way or other...GL whatever u decide pal...

st kilda needs a win today to guaranteed a spot, yes and no

if they lose today and next week they are out only if they lose by a huge margin in both games

if st kilda lose today, north melbourne have a chance only if they win their last match against richmond bumping out essendon

so with their small probability of being out more so than winning they need to control the game as not to lose by much (as they are already stuck in the bottom spots of the top 8 anyway they won't play percentages)

Ty Roguey. Someone thats making sense :)

rj, do you have a lean on the saints/roos match?

under 39.5 Australia vs NZ

rain forecast and o'connor's out so i'm not touching a side