My dj Hi-Tek footy model says i should be ON...

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 3,892 Views
So nice to see you back Big X! What you been up to?

told you xpy ;)
Next time i see a light shine brighter i'l make sure ur the last to know :)

xpansive, we are not peeved at you

we are just speechless at your abrupt return

there is not hate

haters will not hate in this thread

xpansive, I'm gonna go take a piss and then go to bed

Glad to have you back buddy

Dafty, a scholar and a gentlemen. Ty sir. Go rest that weary head pal and dream of that next big cover on the last play :)

Next time i see a light shine brighter i'l make sure ur the last to know :)

haha you never asked before now! if you had i would've told you the same answer :)

oksy im teary eye right now

i imagined you would be roguey

remember ages ago when i said maybe i should try to get him back... i'm glad i didn't. he had to return when he was ready. it's going to be FUN having him around again!

the ON threads have been hitting at a very nice rate...AND pulled Xpansive out of posting retirement... i know its customary to award poster of the month when the month is over, but i will go ahead and accept the prestigious award and all the bonus GL points in advance...

thank you GL staff and all its members... i will never forget this moment

:rayray:

So nice to see you back Big X! What you been up to?
Monkey, nice to see ya again pal...What hasnt been happening more like :) Just earnt 1st management position (still not sure whether im yay or nay about it but rather be the boss and no longer the once was lacky)...Gonna be busy but will try to post up when i see something i like....

Im sure youve been keeping to ur namesake there pal. Question is are you currently in or out of mischief :)

the ON threads have been hitting at a very nice rate...AND pulled Xpansive out of posting retirement... i know its customary to award poster of the month when the month is over, but i will go ahead and accept the prestigious award and all the bonus GL points in advance...

thank you GL staff and all its members... i will never forget this moment

:rayray:

:bowdown:

Monkey, nice to see ya again pal...What hasnt been happening more like :) Just earnt 1st management position (still not sure whether im yay or nay about it but rather be the boss and no longer the once was lacky)...Gonna be busy but will try to post up when i see something i like....

Im sure youve been keeping to ur namesake there pal. Question is are you currently in or out of mischief :)

Great to hear of your promotion!

Answer As long as I'm the lackey and MrsM is the boss that is!

St. Kilda vs. North Melbourne 5:10

Someone give me a winner as it is looking like I will be awake.