My dj Hi-Tek footy model says i should be ON...

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 3,870 Views

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
2008_afltableclth_hawk.gif

Hawthorn Hawks -41.5 (-105 5d)

another medium play for me tonight...Gee from chat believes they wont be resting even though they are assured top 4...i gotta roll with it as i am bored will probably end up sitting at home getting drunk...

this bounces in 20 minutes...

ok i'm ON it

i really like melbourne tomorrow

i like west coast and adelaide as well... although i believe its a very long road trip for the eagles...ill def be eyeing the lines tonight to see which way these move on us...

Missed this one

Does DJ Hi-Tek have a system play on St. Kilda vs. North Melbourne?

That will be on ESPN3 this morning in case I am up again

good thing immo...hawks got up 20ish and were rolling...now laying down and taking it easy...not halftime yet, but a bad bet on my part since they have nothing to play for...win or lose doesnt matter to them :fok:

good thing immo...hawks got up 20ish and were rolling...now laying down and taking it easy...not halftime yet, but a bad bet on my part since they have nothing to play for...win or lose doesnt matter to them :fok:
RayRay i tried to warn off Oksana using same points a little earlier. Hope u hit it pal

Guys, will provide a 'what happened' statement at a later date. Needlless to say life is a rollercoaster sometimes...GL ray ray and hope it hits

Guys, will provide a 'what happened' statement at a later date. Needlless to say life is a rollercoaster sometimes...GL ray ray and hope it hits

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BOYUS

This is almost like Dunder came back

I don't even know what to say boys

Wow an xpansive sighting. He might of disappeared for longer than I did.

Welcome back xpansive :cheers:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BOYUS

This is almost like Dunder came back

I don't even know what to say boys

How about "Gday" and il respond by saying that my sudden departure was due to a myriad of factors. Some less/more complicated that others. Thankfully got the car back (never doing that again) and at the risk of turning this thread into a scene from days of our lives (not that i have to give an explanation) i wanted to apologise to you all for leaving things the way they were. It was wrong and i couldve handled things alot better. Things much much different now.

Boys, i wouldnt blame anyone for being more than a tad peeved at me and im ready to take whatever you can throw as at least owe ppl that much (that is if thats what it takes to gain the acceptance of fellow ideologues). Needless to say had a long break from gambling and only got back into it in last month or so.

Lets say we pick some winners here guys as we all share the common goal. To shoot the aire and make that $$$...

xpansive, we are not peeved at you

we are just speechless at your abrupt return

there is not hate

haters will not hate in this thread

xpansive, I'm gonna go take a piss and then go to bed

Glad to have you back buddy