My dj Hi-Tek footy model says i should be ON...

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 3,889 Views
tough match immo... st.kilda at etihad could be tough and they have already beaten the roos once this year there... bad game last week for them, but no shame in a 19 pt loss to collingwood a few weeks ago... have to check the injury report a bit more...i know they are banged up a bit... i dont have an opinion right now...we got time though...

man i would probably drop a 10 spot down to watch the last qtr of the geelong/sydney upset in progress...and i dont even have a play on it...:dunno:

I jumped on under 161.5. Trying to recoup some money boyzzzzzzz

AND NOW THEY JUST FUCKING SCORE

GET FUCKED BET365 YOU SON OF A BITCHES

SUCK ME IN WITH THIS LIVE BETTING WHORESHIT ALL OF THE TIME

oksy im teary eye right now
Someone get this man a kleenex, stat!!!

haha you never asked before now! if you had i would've told you the same answer :)
U sure ur not related in some manner to Dr.Phil :)

i imagined you would be roguey

remember ages ago when i said maybe i should try to get him back... i'm glad i didn't. he had to return when he was ready. it's going to be FUN having him around again!
Behind the scenes conspiring hey ;-) Needless to say ty Okky 4 giving me that final tap on the back to do the right thing :)

the ON threads have been hitting at a very nice rate...AND pulled Xpansive out of posting retirement... i know its customary to award poster of the month when the month is over, but i will go ahead and accept the prestigious award and all the bonus GL points in advance...

thank you GL staff and all its members... i will never forget this moment

:rayray:
WTF? We have points here now?? Man, its been way too long guys and got alot of shooting breezes that need to be caught up upon :) Ray Ray pal theres 6 mins left Hawks up by 41...This is gonna be a nail-biter pal....
Great to hear of your promotion!

Answer As long as I'm the lackey and MrsM is the boss that is!
Cheers Monkey....99% of the time u wouldnt want to have it any other way would ya pal ;-)
Welcome back, sir.
Focker, tx 4 the kind words pal.. Still got that stamp of individuality that only you possess sir :)

Imma Nth Melb are playing for their finals lives here and have hit a good form streak over last 6 weeks or so. St.Kilda already in finals even if they lose. Lean is Nth.Melb +4.5 here as wouldnt doubt if they win this SU...Gl whatever u decide...

AND NOW THEY JUST FUCKING SCORE

GET FUCKED BET365 YOU SON OF A BITCHES

SUCK ME IN WITH THIS LIVE BETTING WHORESHIT ALL OF THE TIME

Oh the highs and lows of betting. Last night you were giddy over middling thanks to live betting. Now you hate it. I feel your pain Oksy

Imma Nth Melb are playing for their finals lives here and have hit a good form streak over last 6 weeks or so. St.Kilda already in finals even if they lose. Lean is Nth.Melb +4.5 here as wouldnt doubt if they win this SU...Gl whatever u decide...

Thank you sir.

95-66 ..just gave up 2 quickies... i think we are done oksy...

jaysus...this is going to be brutal...:imsorry:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Buddy with the easy goal...Theres gotta be less than 2 mins left...46 point lead...