My crazy weekend - plus an apology to Blitty

• Start date
  • Replies 98 Comments
  • Views 10,130 Views
Damn this CaliGirl doesn't know me. I have used the same M.O. in all my years in forums. I pick on everyone from forum owners to mods to paid posters to regular posters.

Damn this CaliGirl doesn't know me. I have used the same M.O. in all my years in forums. I pick on everyone from forum owners to mods to paid posters to regular posters.

Pavy, no need to explain. The ones that matter understand.

Cali knows how to push Blitty's buttons it would seem.

classic blitty and cali

ew why r u bumping my old threads?

so i told blitty i didnt want to be his friend and now he's bumping all this old stuff to try to.... what? .... you're not making me look bad. you're not getting much attention.

blitty-deuce, please please please forget i exist.

great move to start him on this process by logging in here and posting in this thread

ew

great move to start him on this process by logging in here and posting in this thread

ew

you must really mean what you wrote since u posted it 3 times ;-)

ew

why does cali girl ignore blittydeuce's posts?

do they have beef with each other?

its fukkin awkward

blitty im going to bars by NYU next weekend with tracer... can you recommend any for us?

zeta, blitty would be a great wingman...better to ask him to join you guys than to just ask where to go :yes:

i liked the part with the date with the cop

very funny

must be attractive

but weekend not crazy

i will have to borrow a camcorder one day and film a weekend of my escapades

i came to this area in the fukkin sticks for last 3 months

stick out here among the farmers. not used to dark curly hair and all black attire and gold cross i suppose

lightweights here. get drunk and rowdy and disrespect.

5 minutes later they come up to you and shake your hand and apologize. no joke.