My crazy weekend - plus an apology to Blitty

• Start date
  • Replies 98 Comments
  • Views 10,186 Views
Pavy is detail oriented. That is why he is a winner. Guy wins cause he is looking for what others are missing. We all should be so annoying.

So 4 people drink 100 beers and then while they are intoxicated they decide to count them. How many hours did it take to count them?

:lmao:

its just how many we had when we counted. some had been in the fridge for awhile. from past packs. why are you reading into this so much? #stalker

they were counted at the start.you are fucking annoying.

Your first statement contradicts the second one. Now you need to improve your story telling. The details are more important than the story itself.

Pavy is detail oriented. That is why he is a winner. Guy wins cause he is looking for what others are missing. We all should be so annoying.

:clap: I like to think that I can hang with the likes of Pavy on a good day.

Your first statement contradicts the second one. Now you need to improve your story telling. The details are more important than the story itself.

false, you fucking pain in my ass.

the first statement doesn't allude to any time. saying "when we counted" doesn't tell you anything. we could have counted at the beginning, middle or end. in my first statement i never said when the counting took place, i only said that they had been counted. the 2nd statement gave you a time.

now kindly fuck off. your useless annoyances are a pathetic attempt to prove your perceived intelligence. you should go pick through the crap casper posts. you'll have PLENTY to question there.

For some reason Pavy never picks on Casper.

Even though I often try to break his balls I like Pavy alot.

Pavy is a smart dude

pavy = casper???????

FYI: Pavy is a SBR legend. He has met many Gamelive and SBR posters. He is EXTREMELY intelligent and lives a pretty decent life.

false, you fucking pain in my ass.

the first statement doesn't allude to any time. saying "when we counted" doesn't tell you anything. we could have counted at the beginning, middle or end. in my first statement i never said when the counting took place, i only said that they had been counted. the 2nd statement gave you a time.

now kindly fuck off. your useless annoyances are a pathetic attempt to prove your perceived intelligence. you should go pick through the crap casper posts. you'll have PLENTY to question there.

Damn Cali, chill. Everyone is just joking. You are taking things nobody cares about WAY to seriously!
:owl: