My crazy weekend - plus an apology to Blitty

• Start date
  • Replies 98 Comments
  • Views 10,190 Views
Dont worry about the the details, just enjoy the story.

The details are what make a story interesting otherwise we would all be Stephen Kings.

Pavy, when you buy a 24 pack here, they include a bonus beer. I'm guessing Cali's friends bought 4 of those.

i was going uphill.
Has anyone ever noticed that people pronounce the word "uphill" as up hill when according to the rules of the English language a p+h together equals "f".

What I'm saying here is that according to the language uphill should be pronounced like "you fill".
Everywhere except maybe Texas.

common.

eat less, move more.

If anything I'd focus on eating only things grown in the ground.

I can tell you binge drinking for the entire day absolutely ruins any gains you think you made during the week. Completely fucking up your metabolism which controls your fat creation ( which I assume you don't like ).

If anything I'd focus on eating only things grown in the ground.

I can tell you binge drinking for the entire day absolutely ruins any gains you think you made during the week. Completely fucking up your metabolism which controls your fat creation ( which I assume you don't like ).

If it wasn't around 737 days ago don't eat it fellas

GAME

How did you buy 100 beers? Beers come in 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 packs.

Its the damndest thing. In New York state they now allow you to consume beer bythe individual bottle/can/whatever. This coupled with the states generosity iin letting citizens store amounts of beer in their dwelling for an indeffinite amount of time makes it possible to accrue an amount of beers that is not divisable by six (finally)! In order to achieve this feat a drinker must understand the fundemental difference between the verbs "to buy" and "to have". Incredable ain't it?

Stevie, don't forget she likely drank that watered down american beer that hardly packs a punch. If it was the stronger Canadian beer then I would say not a chance.

The American beer I drink laughes at your Labatts and Molson.

Its the damndest thing. In New York state they now allow you to consume beer bythe individual bottle/can/whatever. This coupled with the states generosity iin letting citizens store amounts of beer in their dwelling for an indeffinite amount of time makes it possible to accrue an amount of beers that is not divisable by six (finally)! In order to achieve this feat a drinker must understand the fundemental difference between the verbs "to buy" and "to have". Incredable ain't it?

fukkin dumberican, EVERYTHING is divisible by six!

common.

Thank you CaliGirl for the explanation. We now know who wears the skirts in your relationship.

Thank you CaliGirl for the explanation. We now know who wears the skirts in your relationship.

AND the feminine hygiene products.

pavy's logic v boner's by the law has huge potential

How did you buy 100 beers? Beers come in 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 packs.

its just how many we had when we counted. some had been in the fridge for awhile. from past packs. why are you reading into this so much? #stalker

If anything I'd focus on eating only things grown in the ground. that have been around for at least 783 years.

i think i love you

its just how many we had when we counted. some had been in the fridge for awhile. from past packs. why are you reading into this so much? #stalker

So 4 people drink 100 beers and then while they are intoxicated they decide to count them. How many hours did it take to count them?

they were counted at the start.

you are fucking annoying.

Last edited: