My crazy weekend - plus an apology to Blitty

• Start date
  • Replies 98 Comments
  • Views 10,207 Views
What kind of idiot gets pulled over for speeding while driving drunk. Use fucking cruise so all you have to worry about is steering.

no no it was over the course of 10 hours... mixed with a lot of football and food

i wouldn't say i was drunk when i got pulled over. i obviously wasnt driving like i was drunk, or acting like it, since the cop let me go. i was late, which is why i was driving fast. and i had to pee really bad.

i was ok.

i shouldnt have driven home later

There is no way she put back 30 fucking beers AND drove after.

No way.

Stevie, don't forget she likely drank that watered down american beer that hardly packs a punch. If it was the stronger Canadian beer then I would say not a chance.

What kind of idiot gets pulled over for speeding while driving drunk. Use fucking cruise so all you have to worry about is steering.

i was going uphill.

Stevie, don't forget she likely drank that watered down american beer that hardly packs a punch. If it was the stronger Canadian beer then I would say not a chance.

true i was drinking landshark and bud light.
then i had 2 brooklyn IPA's

Cali, I wouldn't worry about it too much

if you got a ticket or killed someone whilst drunk.... I think Boner18 could get you off all charges..... proboner!

good. i balance. yesterday i ate salad and chicken. today i'll eat salads and whatever. not drinking for a few days.
it's all about balance.
and exercise. going to the gym tonight.

Let me give you a fucking hint. You are doing it wrong.

Well seems like a nice girl. A vehicular manslaughter charge would make that debatable.

Hope it works out.

I may have had a family member killed by a drunk driver. Not sure. If so, Cali STOP drinkin un driving. If not, proceed on.

Combining the facts of this thread with a separate thread involving needing money I can only deduct that Cali is more willing to have sex to save money than have sex for money.

Cali, I bet this cop can't perform in the way GameLive's very own MudMan can. Do the right thing here Cali.

Blitty I am sorry for not getting ahold of you yesterday. I was far too drunk to properly make a phone call by the time we would have been hanging out. I'm very sorry. :(

friday i was lame and drove home from atlantic city and just hung with a friend.
saturday was boring - i ran errands and cleaned house yadda yadda
sunday i went to nyc. it took me over an hour b/c of a stupid accident.
i went to jason's (friend moving to lv) and we watched foot ball. we had 4 people, 50 wings, 50 onion rings and 100 beers. We finished everything, even the beers, between 4 people.
i drove home (!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
i got pulled over for speeding.
i got out of the ticket b/c i was honest and said i was meeting my friends at the local bar (true) and not only is my local bar the cop's local bar, we have the same friends and he was about to end his shift and was heading there too.
i went to local bar and bought the cop a drink since he didn't ticket me.
i have a date with the cop next week.
i went to my friends apartment and had more beer.
i drove home (!!!!!!!!!!!!!) around 1am

this morning i sat in my shower and swore off beer for a week.

in total i'd say i consumed... hmmm.... 30 beers? on my own. from 2pm - 1am.

How did you buy 100 beers? Beers come in 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 packs.

How did you buy 100 beers? Beers come in 6, 12, 18, 24, 30 packs.

Dont worry about the the details, just enjoy the story.