MrX

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,161 Views
I really have to stop watching scores. I'm big on 2 sweedish soccer overs. 1 and 2 goals 15 minutes, looking great right. Now I will sit here and watch these scores for the next hour waiting for the goals that will never come.

I really have to stop watching scores. I'm big on 2 sweedish soccer overs. 1 and 2 goals 15 minutes, looking great right. Now I will sit here and watch these scores for the next hour waiting for the goals that will never come.

durito go shopping, drinking or something you need help. Move to Panama as quickly as possible.....

Mr. X what is the papageorge approved suicide method? I missed that post.

The only time I will root for a side is when I miss a bet for some reason. I don't want it to win.

I usually only watch games because I'm in a book. Once all of my bets are in, I leave.

Mr. X what is the papageorge approved suicide method? I missed that post.

There is no PapaGeorge-approved anything. Several members of gamelive (maybe one, who knows, I skim) said they didn't really care if George offed himself. Therefore, PapaGeorge is approved for suicide. Bread is not.

I just quit gambling. You guys are stuck with me for quite some time now. Let's rock out.

MF...I offer a kiss and make up. Let's go back to how we were. You down?

I apologize for flying off the handle and more importantly, I apologize for making jokes about your stature. That don't mean shit to me. I felt threatened and I went for weak jabs. Not proud.

Holler back.

I wish I could avoid checking scores. I really need to work on that, I waste way too much time looking at scoreboards. You know how awful it is to be watching a scoreboard in a soccer game with under when a goal goes up in penalty time? Wow am I stupid.

If you have trouble with score alerts scrolling at the bottom of the screen, you can always go Mr. X style and tape up the bottom three inches of the screen with printer paper.

I just quit gambling. You guys are stuck with me for quite some time now. Let's rock out.

MF...I offer a kiss and make up. Let's go back to how we were. You down?

I apologize for flying off the handle and more importantly, I apologize for making jokes about your stature. That don't mean shit to me. I felt threatened and I went for weak jabs. Not proud.

Holler back.

It's all good, bro.

MrX
There is no PapaGeorge-approved anything. Several members of gamelive (maybe one, who knows, I skim) said they didn't really care if George offed himself. Therefore, PapaGeorge is approved for suicide. Bread is not.

Thanks for clarifying I was afraid if I offed myself papa george style it would haunt me.....

Matty and I decided thats pros actually hate sports.