• Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,144 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
You are the new "Strike Calmly" guy here.

Mattay has been slipping.

You post about 11 times a day, but they all count.

Your recent head-to-head with Assassin was weird, yet amazing.

MrX, You're alright.

Do you "pro" guys ever root for sports at all ever? Like, if there is a game you have nothing on. Or "no play" as you call it...but let's say it's a team that has won you a bunch of money in the past. Do you quietly root them in a bit? Or no? Or is even that a part of some Future wager you have going on?

You guys make me fucking sick.

Fuck you Bread.

Though I was quite happy to see the pirates lose last night (edit apparently they didn't lose, mother fuckers). #$@#%!

Fuck you Bread.

Though I was quite happy to see the pirates lose last night (edit apparently they didn't lose, mother fuckers). #$@#%!

I love you more than words could ever relay.

Bread, my shoulder is peeling.

Now, that would make a motherfucker sick.

Do you "pro" guys ever root for sports at all ever? Like, if there is a game you have nothing on. Or "no play" as you call it...but let's say it's a team that has won you a bunch of money in the past. Do you quietly root them in a bit? Or no? Or is even that a part of some Future wager you have going on?

You guys make me fucking sick.

If watching sports I have no bet on, I will frequently root for one side, yes.

I'm not just talking about obvious stuff like Canadians in the Olympics - it can be anything. I would go so far as to say, I usually end up cheering for one side. I don't always know why but as I watch, something will click subconsciously. Sometimes there is an obvious reason like I just don't like Tebow so I will root against Florida. Sometimes I have no idea why my brain has chosen the side I'm on. But I am clearly on it.

The point you raise about liking teams that have made me money recently is probably valid and one of those subconscious effects.

The other thing is I tend to cheer for teams that are exciting to watch. I used to always cheer for the Edmonton Oilers in the Wayne Gretzky days even though they weren't my team. I cheer for Peyton Manning because I enjoy his style.

I really don't watch much sports at all, bet or no bet, but when I do, I usually cheer for a side.

Muddy am I wrong when I recall that you would go to lengths to not see any live action/in-game results for games you have money on?

That shit is weird/impressive. MrX and his goddam ticker tape.

If MrX doesn't post in this thread I am going to kill myself.

Suicide. I went there.

I don't care for him.

Watch it Muddy. I've got a semi-functional universe-altering BAN button here, and I've had it about up to here with your frog-neglecting ass.

When I have a "no play" I root for as much public humiliation as possible. Then I root for both team planes to go down.

If MrX doesn't post in this thread I am going to kill myself.

Suicide. I went there.

Papa George has the only gamelive-endorsed suicide approval. You're not getting out of this thing nearly so easy.

Muddy am I wrong when I recall that you would go to lengths to not see any live action/in-game results for games you have money on?

That shit is weird/impressive. MrX and his goddam ticker tape.

You are correct. I avoid in-progress scores as much as possible. I go to some lengths.

Perhaps that is a bit weird. I'm not sure I see how it's impressive but I guess I'll take it.

It's impressive because I could never do it. Impressive is quite relative.

MrX hi.

I wish I could avoid checking scores. I really need to work on that, I waste way too much time looking at scoreboards. You know how awful it is to be watching a scoreboard in a soccer game with under when a goal goes up in penalty time? Wow am I stupid.

I even watched the end of a wnba game I bet on once.

I had under and these horrible at basketball bitches suddenly started draining 3's from everywhere. It was miserable.

I even watched the end of a wnba game I bet on once.

You might not be cut out for this business.