Movies discussion - 3/15/10

• Start date
  • Replies 65 Comments
  • Views 4,087 Views
Oh. I liked Slumdog Millionaire. I'm gonna have to rethink this new found movie trust now.

Would you agree that Caveman with Ringo Starr is one of the greatest movies of all time?

I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't seen it. Give me a couple days and I'll get back to you.

I did see Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus with Debbie Gibson (sorry, Deborah Gibson) last week and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus:

Oh man I heard of this movie. It looks amazing.

Everything is better with Lorenzo Lamas in it.

039_19583.jpg

My gf had a friend of hers over this saturday, after we watched the games at the bar for 7-9 hrs.... they rented some movie with hugh grant and the chick from sex and the city....

I watched the last set of games in another room.... everytime I came into the living room, even they were complaing about how bad it was....

so if you want to play a prank on a friend or frenemy recommend that movie...I gotta look up the title

Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker have done two movies together - the first was Extreme Measures - but I assume you are talking about the recent release, Did You Hear About The Morgans?

By all reports it is an epic fail and one of the year's worst.

Holy shit.

:lmao::lmao:

That looks amazing.

What's truly impressive is that it maintains nearly that level of awesomeness throughout. If you're a fan of really bad sci-fi, check it out soon. It's a modern classic.

Where The Wild Things Are - I found this very effective. It made me feel something. I could strongly relate to the kid with the powerful imagination and the sensitivity. Just a bit draggy in parts but I give it a 7 out of 10. I'm sure it's not for everyone though.

What a yawnfest. Bore me to tears. And that kid, jeezus that fuckin kid! I was hoping something bad would happen to him so the little psychopath wouldn't grow up and kill me.

MrX
I'm ashamed to admit that I haven't seen it. Give me a couple days and I'll get back to you.

I did see Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus with Debbie Gibson (sorry, Deborah Gibson) last week and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Oh my GOD. Wasn't that an amazing bonding experience that we had together? I feel so close to you now.

Charlie Kaufman has never done a bad movie.

Synecdoche is disturbing, funny and uncomfortable....amazing. I haven't made a formal list, but it has to be in my top ten. Mr. X feels the same or stronger.

It will blow up your mailbox.

Oh wait, wrong thread.

What a yawnfest. (Where the Wild Things Are) Bore me to tears. And that kid, jeezus that fuckin kid! I was hoping something bad would happen to him so the little psychopath wouldn't grow up and kill me.

You didn't like it because you're in denial of what Bread, what?!? Let it out man your safe here.

Oh forget it. I'm going to fight you too.