Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 932,529 Views
Haha I was trying to think where else I knew her from besides a league of their own.

Decent show. Don’t love it but sticking with it.

I know her from Orange is the New Black. Would not have classified her as fappable before seeing her Point Break era pics.

Mad decent. 👌

she was tank girl as well

Oh man, how did I forget about Tank Girl?!

Don't Look Up is good silly fun. I really don't think there is any serious social commentary in there - I trust that we would not be so dismissive and cynical if we did find a planet-killing comet.

I trust.

7.8 Cryo-Preserved Matty Rains out of a possible 10

Yes MrM, I know you hated it because it pushed your right-wing buttons. 😆

Yes MrM, I know you hated it because it pushed your right-wing buttons. 😆.
Incorrect sir! Just saw some A-list actors which caught my attention and IMO were part of a bad script/plot etc. etc.
If I was movie critic ..... the review would read "Don't Watch It."

lol, fair enough

Wasn't bad at all IMO, but you do wonder why they had to cast all these megastars for a silly comedy

Never mind it just starts off shaky

It’s been so long since I’ve seen the early seasons
You made me restart Seinfeld. Great to watch while on the bike trainer. I thought the pilot was pretty good - it's just weird to see that George and Kramer's characters weren't fully fleshed out yet. George as a real estate guy? Common.

In honor of a new season of Curb Your Enthusiasm, I've changed my title

Ozark coming out Friday 1/21 with first 7 episode part. Any guidelines on posting after a certain number of days so everyone can discuss without giving away happenings? Since on Netflix I presume we will definitely binge watched those 7 by Sunday night. We don't have much of a life.

Ozark coming out Friday 1/21 with first 7 episode part. Any guidelines on posting after a certain number of days so everyone can discuss without giving away happenings? Since on Netflix I presume we will definitely binge watched those 7 by Sunday night. We don't have much of a life.
I rewatched Ozark recently in anticipation of the new season coming out,can’t wait

Dope Sick

Hulu

Oxycontin maker Purdue pharma had the FDA in their pocket. Deceived the public and turned the entire industry upside down.

Watch it.

What will you be snacking on when you’re watching the new season of Ozark on Friday night?

What will you be snacking on when you’re watching the new season of Ozark on Friday night?
Addicted to this stuff! Only this flavor though.
1642631714315.png