Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 938,144 Views
Thx Rogatien

Wifey asked to watch a 3rd straight episode of The Wire tonight. We got her hooked, boys.

:cripwalk:

The show is running at full power by the end of episode 5. :clapper:

Thx Rogatien

Wifey asked to watch a 3rd straight episode of The Wire tonight. We got her hooked, boys.
Downloaded Season 1 via torrent from rarbg.to and just got this:

e6Mlfah.png

Yeah I get those from time to time. *delete*

some good foreign shows if yall want something different

Love/Hate (gangs/Ireland)
Romanzo Criminale (gangs/Italy)
Iris (action/Korea)
Iris 2 (action/Korea)
Athena (action/Korea)
Mother (drama/Korea)
Profugos (narcos/Chile)
El Embarcadero (drama/Spain)
Vagabond (action/Korea)

unfortinately, you can’t get the 1st season of Romanzo Criminale on Amazon anymore.

I actually went to try to watch this for the 3rd time earlier last month and only was able to get season 2.

great show.

Need a new sitcom. We typically watch 1-2 episodes of something light before bed. We've done a lot of the standards, cheers, frasier, etc. Weve also done most of the current premium sitcoms, veep, curb, silicon,, etc.. We're on Last Man on Earth which is a perfect fit for what we're looking for (though kinda eerie in that the premise is a virus wipes out 99% of humanity).

I guess maybe we do the Zach Galifianakis one from FX. Any other suggestions?

Need a new sitcom. We typically watch 1-2 episodes of something light before bed. We've done a lot of the standards, cheers, frasier, etc. Weve also done most of the current premium sitcoms, veep, curb, silicon,, etc.. We're on Last Man on Earth which is a perfect fit for what we're looking for (though kinda eerie in that the premise is a virus wipes out 99% of humanity).

Although it’s not great, Modern Family is light and breezy.

You know what sitcom was underrated? Mad About You. Paul Reiser. Helen Hunt. Good supporting cast.

Just started Schitts Creek.

Seems solid a few episodes in.

I watched The Invisible Man. Seems to be a lot of love for it but I dunno. It had a few moments and I am going marginal thumbs up but my 2.5 out of 5 stars will register as a Rotten on RT.

Tonal Spoiler alert:

SciFi for the #MeToo crowd. Not my thing I guess.

Schitt's Creek is great.