Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 938,148 Views
P.S. your country is fucked-up, bro

I think you’ll be singing a different tune, after we have some BBQ and whiskey, when you come out to visit me.

:up You can be fucked-up and delicious, no doubt aboat it.

The Wire is hard to binge, it's super dense and the episodes are a full hour each. I can do 1 or 2 a night.

Just started 2nd season of Hulu's Chance! Came out some time ago! My fav show character presently! If I ever needed a bodyguard he's my man! :yes:
D!
1586893262713.png

I tried to do a re-watch of The Wire

Loved it the first time around. Unfortunately, it felt dated second time around.

I liked Mad Men even more the second time around.

Should I start up OZ from the beginning?!!

Who’s with me?

I tried to do a re-watch of The Wire

Loved it the first time around. Unfortunately, it felt dated second time around.

I liked Mad Men even more the second time around.

The second time around I liked Mad Men more...until the last 2 seasons. I just couldn’t get into them as much as I wanted to.

I found a good quality torrent for S1 of The Wire, it's 16:9 and HD. But yeah the show belongs to another era. White people saying the N-word with reckless abandon, cops using typewriters and film cameras, etc. It looks and feels like an unintentional period piece, whereas Mad Men is obviously a lot more deliberate with period elements.

Very much looking forward to seasons 2-3-4 though.

Episode 4 of The Wire S1 is when things really start to get good. For those of you who remember, it's the Fuckitty fuck fuck fuck crime scene episode.

some good foreign shows if yall want something different

Love/Hate (gangs/Ireland)
Romanzo Criminale (gangs/Italy)
Iris (action/Korea)
Iris 2 (action/Korea)
Athena (action/Korea)
Mother (drama/Korea)
Profugos (narcos/Chile)
El Embarcadero (drama/Spain)
Vagabond (action/Korea)

some good foreign shows if yall want something different

Love/Hate (gangs/Ireland)