Movies and TV

• Start date
  • ā€¢
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • ā€¢ Views 946,994 Views
ā€˜Tiger Kingā€™ Aftershow: Everything We Learned in the New Episode
For all you cool cats and kittens who need more ā€œTiger King,ā€ Netflix delivered a bonus episode of interviews on Sunday morning.

Hosted by Joel McHale, ā€œThe Tiger King and Iā€ aftershow brought back favorites like John Finlay, Erik Cowie and Kelci ā€œSaffā€ Saffery. The ā€œTiger Kingā€ crew talked about how theyā€™re getting used to their new celebrity statuses and revealed a few secrets that didnā€™t make it into the show.

Here are the highlights from the interviews.

Joe Exotic is terrified of big cats

The show saved the best interview for last as TV producer Rick Kirkham dropped a few bombshells,

https://www.imdb.com/news/ni62850898/

I saw Cats at a "rowdy screening" at a local theater. So you were encouraged to laugh inappropriately, yell about the cats human hands, cats wearing furs, etc. And it was a great way to see it, being such a trainwreck of a concept.

But here's the thing. I actually liked the movie. There was a lot to make fun of, but that aside, I also found it unironically entertaining. I might be the only one.

+1

Fun feel good show. Highly recommended .

I just read the synopsis. Didnā€™t know one of my favorite directors Hal Hartley directed it. Definitely going to watch this tomorrow.

How many of you subscribe to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon?

Netflix and Amazon here

How many of you subscribe to Netflix, Hulu and Amazon?

we have netflix, Amazon, Hbo go, and sling (getting rid of that next month) Use someone's password for hulu

Safe to assume you donā€™t have standard cable as well?

Yes! It got way too expensive with my (sports) and MrsM's (movies, series)! Pay $54 for 500 speed internet and $7 for more channels than you can think monthly! Plus the stuff you mentioned on a sharing basis!

Yes! It got way too expensive with my (sports) and MrsM's (movies, series)! Pay $54 for 500 speed internet and $7 for more channels than you can think monthly! Plus the stuff you mentioned on a sharing basis!

I would totally do this but Iā€™m a nerd and canā€™t live without MLB Network.

I would totally do this but Iā€™m a nerd and canā€™t live without MLB Network.

That's included! Thing is though this is streaming (pirate I guess?) service that get's channels on a slight delay! Only issue will be "buffering" and very little so far! Just switched in beginning of March because last service was buffering to often during shows! So many of these streaming services around but was told this is the best one! We'll see!

If I was a rich person, I probably be still with a regular cable provider paying for it! I hate Comcast because had them for too... long in NJ as only provider and put the screws to customers cause they could! I a loyal consumer and been with AT&T since son got his 1st phone in HS and really wish these people were in our area to maybe give them a shot! My only nightmare is having to go back to Comcast in the future!

Started Red Oaks with the Mrs. last night after seeing your recommendation. 2 episodes in and so far so good.šŸ‘ Thanks for recommending.

-amazon prime
-netflix
-disneyplus (free for first year from Verizon Wireless customers)
-espn+
-youtube premium (only to watch music videos on firestick without commericals)

Also have deezer for music streaming.

We still pay for basic cable and one sports package, essentially just for Canadiens games. It's like 32 Canadian tomatoes a month. IPTV sucks for live sports.

Our association is having Comcast Fiber services installed throughout the community. It's included in our quartely HOA fees . They have run all of the underground fiber already and waiting for them to install hookup at each house. Looking forward to that getting completed. I'm assuming we will have a long delay now that we are dealing with the current situation.

That's included (MLB Network). Thing is though this is streaming (pirate I guess?) service that get's channels on a slight delay! Only issue will be "buffering" and very little so far! Just switched in beginning of March because last service was buffering to often during shows! So many of these streaming services around but was told this is the best one! We'll see!

Mr. Monkey, I think what youā€™re saying here is.......itā€™s illegal.
I couldnā€™t give two shits about these money grubbing cable companies but, still, I donā€™t think your current set up will work for me.
I may have to continue getting sodomized by Comcast so that I can be a baseball nerd.