Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 949,559 Views
She was so hot when she was fighting. Man.

Don't compare anything or anyone to what the Jews endured in the Holocaust. Just don't. It's fucking stupid hyperbole.

I fucked a fatty once. Actually, twice. Then I turned her down and she fucked Fiveteamer as retaliation. True story.

Her last words to me were "you're a dick."

She lost a ton of weight after that. I like to think that I had something to do with it.

Last edited:
Pics would undoubtedly compliment this story

“Curb Your Enthusiasm”

Sunday @ 10P Eastern on HBO.

Supposedly the final season.

I have it DVR’d.

Larry David is the mastermind behind “Seinfeld” alongside Jerry. Looking forward to it.. 🍿🍿

I saw the first ep of Griselda

I dunno man, it doesn't have the texture of the narcos producers :wah:

and that thing I hate on shows - using modern lingo in stories based in another epoch, kills the suspend for me, "hey mama" sounded like a Target commercial for white women in LA carrying a thermos

and the real Griselda was nowhere near as hot as Sofia

I will hang but it's not looking bright

oh and Pablo never said that quote, Pablo had class, Griselda was always known as a ghetto hood rat

It’s Netflix trying to appeal to the masses, but think you’ll find fun bits and pieces throughout.

I like when she starts smoking crack and going cuckoo:

SUCK MY PINOCHE AND CHINGA TU MADRE MOTHERFOKERS

Yeah I gave up during the first episode.of Griselda. May try again later but it's not looking great.

They tried to make Sophia Vergara look like a domestic abuse victim with the makeup and prosthetics.

One thing they couldn’t do is ugly up her mammoth sweater puppies.

October 4th

lady gaga joker oct 4

This is what I’m looking forward to in October 2024