Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 948,543 Views
That guy is SWIMMING in pussy

His sons a model 🤷🏻‍♂️

IMG_0285.jpeg
IMG_0284.jpeg

Thought the Covenant was a very good movie!
sa_GuyRitchiesTheCovenant_860x484-thumb-860xauto-89546.jpg

Phantom Thread (2017)

Daniel Day Lewis’ final film. Some real nice cinematography. A twist toward the end that was a bit silly. Great acting as usual from DDL.

6.75 Trons

Phantom Thread (2017)

Daniel Day Lewis’ final film. Some real nice cinematography. A twist toward the end that was a bit silly. Great acting as usual from DDL.

6.75 Trons
Great movie.

Best director of the last 20 years in Paul Thomas Anderson. Frankly, has never had a bad film

Started watching Black Mirror season 6. First one was good, 2nd one was fine but very Stephen-King-pastichey, and the 3rd with Aaron Paul was fucking awful. Great cinematography and stuff but the actual content of it was horrible. Holy fuck.

This thread is buried on page 3 of Gamelive. That sucks.

Anyway

Asteroid City (2023)

If you’re a fan of director, Wes Anderson, (which I happen to be) you will really enjoy this movie. Anderson directed one of my all time favorites Rushmore (1998)

I saw Asteroid City at an iPIC with some tasty appetizers and a (big pour) glass of Cabernet.

Scarlett Jo looks amazing in all of her scenes. Steve Carrell has the best lines and Jason Schwartzman fits in perfectly like he does in a lot of Anderson films. It’s far from a perfect film but it’s visually stunning with some great dialogue. And a great scene from outer space I won’t spoil

8 out of 10 Trons.

Lil Dicky on Hulu

An oldie but goodie. You must wait to pass judgement on this thing, or else you will think it’s the dumbest show ever.

This latest season is fantastic. The finale features Brad Pitt throughout the entire episode.

Platonic on Apple TV

Good enough, will continue to watch. Typical Seth Rogen.

The Idol on Max

Johnny Depps daughter (schwing) and The Weekend. Raw like Euphoria; same creator.

Lil Dicky on Hulu

An oldie but goodie. You must wait to pass judgement on this thing, or else you will think it’s the dumbest show ever.

This latest season is fantastic. The finale features Brad Pitt throughout the entire episode.

Platonic on Apple TV

Good enough, will continue to watch. Typical Seth Rogen.

The Idol on Max

Johnny Depps daughter (schwing) and The Weekend. Raw like Euphoria; same creator.
The Idol blows.

It’s as if the members of GL wrote the script after a lobotomy

This thread is buried on page 3 of Gamelive. That sucks.

Anyway

Asteroid City (2023)

If you’re a fan of director, Wes Anderson, (which I happen to be) you will really enjoy this movie. Anderson directed one of my all time favorites Rushmore (1998)

I saw Asteroid City at an iPIC with some tasty appetizers and a (big pour) glass of Cabernet.

Scarlett Jo looks amazing in all of her scenes. Steve Carrell has the best lines and Jason Schwartzman fits in perfectly like he does in a lot of Anderson films. It’s far from a perfect film but it’s visually stunning with some great dialogue. And a great scene from outer space I won’t spoil

8 out of 10 Trons.
excited to see this

Anyone seen Killers of the Flower Moon?

‘ Tha fukk happened to Raydog ???

Release date: October 20, 2023
So you're saying that no one here has a time machine?

I don't understand.

Whoah, I just saw a flying saucer!

‘ Tha fukk happened to Raydog ???
Last I saw he was happily married (I think) to a gorgeous Asian woman. I think his forum days are over.

Ray won, and I am happy for him