• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 940,390 Views
In your Easter bonnet
With all the frills upon it
You'll be the grandest lady in the Easter parade

:handshake:

Judy-Garland-and-Fred-Astaire-in-Easter-Parade-1948-..jpg

I've done my usual Sunday scan of film reviews and it seems like the new Star Wars is rated somewhere between good and excellent.

Concussion - a few problems but pretty okay

Sisters (Tina Fey and Amy Poehler) - bad

The Ridiculous 6 - worse

Here's a new HBO series coming out in January which I have high hopes for:

Correction: the premier is Feb. 14th apparently.

Last edited:
This one, coming out in February, is a maybe. I'll try it for sure. Not much to sink your teeth into in this trailer but it's a Cinemax series which is who does The Knick.

Yap. Need all of gamelive to hop on board.

Come on gamelive. Get ready for some hoppin'.

I'm in. Olivia Wilde makes my penis smile.

Bobby Cannavale seems like an odd choice for a lead. Looks like he's the lead there.

Never seen him be bad in anything, but just something about him says: supporting dude.

But then I might have said the same about Steve Buscemi before Boardwalk Empire.

I've done my usual Sunday scan of film reviews and it seems like the new Star Wars is rated somewhere between good and excellent.

I don't believe this by the way. I feel like these critics, if it's not completely awful, are predisposed to get carried away on the positive side with this sort of movie. Wanting people to love them and whatnot.

Although I hear it has a girl and a black guy - so that's, like, totally, mind-blowingly progressive.

Wife and son saw it on Saturday and said it was good/excellent and enjoyed it!

My Jenny ---> she's not good at impressions.

She phoned me doing a voice which, as it turns out, was supposed to be Katherine Hepburn. I thought she was doing Hannibal Lecter.

The Revenant - Kinda slow. Kinda gory. Pretty good movie about the savagery of American settlement both in man and the wild. 7.5 F0cks.