Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 935,909 Views
tumblr_lf56w9qX951qagmv6o1_500.jpg

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998)

you prick

Matty as a person in your position I don't suggest calling me names.

I just tonight found out Cami has a boyfriend, do you know how fucking pissed I am? But not at him at all or her, myself.

Dude I AIN'T sleepin tonite, yo. They're cool though.

Fuck you Mattieu.

Just, fuck you.

Dude, fuck you.

I cannot believe I lost Cami.

That's NOT OK.

Ever.

Rewatched Lock, Stock... last night. Had forgotten how it's basically the exact same template used to tell the story in Snatch.

Good shit though. 7.9 Matty Rains or so.

Did Guy Ritchie make more movies after Snatch?

I enjoyed RocknRolla. A notch below those 2 but I enjoyed it. The first Sherlock Holmes movie, I saw bits of. What I saw didn't compel me to watch the whole thing.

I did see the sequel. It was right around a 5 out of 10 I think.

The Man from UNCLE ----> :dunno:

Oh and he did some flick with Madonna that is reputed to be legendarily bad.

Have you ever seen this show Cash Cab? I believe they do it in a number of cities including Toronto.

My thing is: I can't believe it's legal. I mean, I like a quiz show as much as the next guy - probably moreso - but we've got increasingly picky and stringent laws against all kinds of distracted driving - smartphones - I've heard they're making cars where you can't change the radio station while it's in drive - and this guy runs a game show while driving around the city.

:dunno:

Muddy - put it on your calendar when you get home:

Better Call Saul, season 2, Feb. 15

:handshake:

Yeah hopefully they have a good recap leading in. Same with all shows these days with the big lapses between seasons. Recap is essential.

Anyway it's on my calendar.