Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,730 Comments
  • Views 942,329 Views
Mr. Robot has completely fallen apart. I take back my recommendation. Not sure I will make it to the end of the season.

i would be happy to see him start fucking the shrink, but besides that, 2 eps. ago, the show reached breaking bads last season levels of impossible dumbshit and last episode put me to sleep for the most part...

in general, besides ray donavon and a random danish drama show , im just not happy with much tv these days...:dontthinkso:

im just not happy with much tv these days...:dontthinkso:

Same here. Looking back at 2013, when we had Breaking Bad and Mad Men and Game of Thrones running all at once, it was pretty fucking epic. Might have been the Golden Age of "smart TV".

Someone give me a good recent movie and/or something good to binge watch besides what I have already seen, thank you.

I guess I'll start with Mad Men. It didn't stick the first couple of times but who knows, I'm desperate here.

Epic takedown of the deep dish pizza by former Daily Show host Jon Stewart

:bowdown:

Marty have you ever had pizza in NY or Chicago?

Agree 100% that NYC pizza is better than Chicago style.

Also think there are some great fukkin pizza joints in Canada - have had good pizza in Montreal and of course in Toronto as well. Made by off the boat Italians and their families.

Not talkin aboot the large chain stores, more like the little italian mom and pop joints that are getting harder and harder to find.

At the SW corner of Bathurst and Queen was one of my favourite joints - San Francesco pizza - great pizza and veal sammiches. To my horror I discovered San Francesco sold out and they put in that shitty Pizza Pizza joint.

Almost forgot. There is some good fukkin pizza in Windsor too!!

Sarduccis

http://sarduccispizza.ca/

"HOME MADE" Tomato and Meat sauces.

M90Cz7T.png

I've had deep dish in Chicago (also in Boston), it's very good but it's not pizza.

I also like NYC style slices but I don't think that's the last word either. I like a slightly thicker crust than the NYC style.

Lots of good pizza up here. I have yet to go to Libretto, always so packed.

My favorite in Montreal was/is Mamma's on Des Pins near St-Laurent.

http://www.mammaspizzeriamontreal.com/

They need a better name. "Mamma's" is generic in a bad way.