Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,732 Comments
  • Views 949,135 Views
In other news, HUMANS has indeed been renewed for a second season. 8 more episodes.

Hopefully it doesn't take a year as seems to be the way of things these days.

The Rotten Tomatoes website makes my system crash. It freezes, then maybe I get a message about a superlong script, or maybe it just stays frozen indefinitely.

Didn't used to. New thing as of 4-5 days ago.

:dunno:

Mr. Robot jumped the shark in a big big way. I'm still intrigued enough to keep watching, but lol.

RR, wtf. :biglaugh:

Killed By A Human 2018 release date. Written and directed by Mudcat.

I seriously doubt they'd use his Gamelive handle in the credits.

It's a good handle.

Other humans go by Ice Cube and shit.

Who the fuck said I was criticising his handle? Of course it's a good handle. My point was, which is very easy to understand, that I seriously doubt they'd use his screen name on an obscure gambling forum in the credits to a movie. I get really sick and fucking tired of being misunderstood. Hopefully you at least understand this post because just like the prior one it is in very easy to understand English.

Go pleasure yourself you prick.

128.gif

I don't understand all this disrespect for my posting handle.

I lasted a little less than 2 episodes of Mr. Robot. It was more or less born up above the shark for me. Like its mom was in mid leap over the shark and it emerged from the womb while up there.

Was my perception.

The show is going so fast that at this pace, next week will be the obligatory musical episode.

There was no intended disrespect for your posting handle, Muddy. I merely said that if you made a movie I didn't expect it to be in the credits, I would expect your name to be there. Poster Matty took this as some form of disdain for your posting handle which it wasn't - I think it's a great handle and I view that to be the common consensus here. People in advertising get lost in their egotistical notions and think they can put a "spin" on anything and make this or that true but time and time again they run into a rude awakening when the actual truth hits them right in their stupid fucking faces.

omgstevestfu

Boong-Ga Boong-Ga (Korean: 붕가 붕가, Japanese: 浣腸ゲーム kanchō geemu), also known as Spank 'em, is an arcade game developed by a South Korean company, Taff System. It is the first arcade game to simulate kancho - a popular prank in Japan where the victim is poked with two fingers in the anus whilst distracted.

The game received infamy on the internet in 2001 for a badly translated advertising flyer that promoted the game's peculiar spanking and kancho oriented gameplay. Boong-Ga Boong-Ga was reportedly designed for the Japanese market, and according to advertising material was well received at the 2000 Tokyo Game Show.

Overview[edit]
The object of Boong-Ga Boong-Ga is to score points by spanking or performing kancho on a model of a human posterior embedded in the game's cabinet. A plastic finger is attached to the machine for players to perform the latter.

The game features eight characters players can punish: "Ex-Girlfriend", "Ex-boyfriend", "gangster", "Mother In Law", "Gold-digger", "Prostitute", "child molester" and "Con-artist". During gameplay, the facial expression of the chosen character is displayed on a monitor.

The game also dispenses cards that rate players on their "sexual behavior", and for players who perform exceptionally well the machine will dispense a small plastic trophy in the shape of a pile of feces.

I could do a Killed by a Human movie. No problem at all. I could do it a couple different ways.

I could do the hell out of that movie.

Killed By A Human Episode I (time common)

I'm hoping I can get Jessica Chastain. She can play a human.

The show is going so fast that at this pace, next week will be the obligatory musical episode.

I'm back in if this happens.

Wet Hot American Summer - First Day of Camp

Decent watch through. Some fun and awkward moments. Good ensemble work. Stays true to the movie in direction. I have yet to have a genuine LOL moment. John Hamm might be the worst actor currently working, or I guess not working.

6.5/10