Movies and TV

• Start date
  • Replies 13,729 Comments
  • Views 937,868 Views
Just finished half ass watching the 2014 Hercules, not bad, but not really feeling it tbh. I get tired of all the remakes of movies/stories. It didn't hold my attention. I couldn't tell you half of what happened. I've seen Hercules movies/shows before. I'll take Spartacus over this any day. Maybe at another point in time I will give it a more fair watch, but right now, it's just meh.

I also recently watched 22 Jump Street, a good flick of course. I hope they come out with another one.

Also recently watched Paul Blart Mall cop 2. It was sufficently awkward. It had a few funny moments, but I spent most of the movie cringing and feeling so embarrassed for the main character. Not to mention a completely unrealistic love connection with his daughter and a bell hopp or whatever. Friends? Yeah, sure...but romantically interested? him, in her? yeah, right.

Was dying laughing last night and cracking jokes with my friend listing to some weird show the kids were watching. If you didn't watch it, and just listened to it...it was soooo wrong. On so many levels.

Today is the boy's birthday.

Going to see pixels.

My friends worked on that movie house... I hear the reviews (and the movie) are terrible...like up for worst of all time terrible.

Hey Matty. I hope all is well. The boy is looking pretty damn swanky...

Palo Alto

Emma Roberts made that movie. Julia's niece.

We are crushing on her.

Here's Jodie Foster on a skateboard.

o-JODIE-FOSTER-570.jpg

Not impressed? Ok, how about Katharine Hepburn on a skateboard:

original.jpg

reno, muddy, mrx, y'alls should give Mr. Robot a try. At least the premiere.

Watched ep. 1. It's okay but seems fair to say, I am not as enthusiastic as you. Will try another episode and decide from there.

Man does the star ever look like a descendant of Michael Shannon.

rami-malek-premiere-the-rover-01.jpg
shannon.jpg

Matty, fyi robot dudes apt is on 2nd ave a few blocks from me in show.

Funny-looking dude. Tell him Matty says hey.

In the show it is..

I see. His place immediately reminded me of your building/area.

Actually, at the beginning of the first episode, I thought he was in Montreal. Had to Google the name of an Irish pub visible in the frame to confirm that it was shot in NYC.

Something I do too much:

When I'm watching something on my PVR/DVR and I am interrupted - I hit mute rather than the pause button.

Then I walk away for whatever the reason - then I come back - and my show of course has been running the whole time - just on mute.

It's not much good.